SkyNRG is a global market leader for sustainable aviation fuel (SAF). Having supplied over 30 airlines on all continents, it is our mission to make SAF the new global standard. SkyNRG sources, blends and distributes SAF, guarantees sustainability and develops customer programs (E.g. Board Now) to co-fund the premium. At the same time, SkyNRG develops Direct Supply Lines (DSL’s) and recently announced DSL-01, Europe’s first dedicated SAF production plant. To ensure the sustainability, SkyNRG is advised by an independent Sustainability Board, which includes representatives from WWF International, European Climate Foundation, Solidaridad Network and the University of Groningen. SkyNRG’s operations are certified by the Roundtable on Sustainable Biomaterials (RSB), the highest certification standard for sustainable fuels.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
For our headquarters in Amsterdam, we are looking for a full-time Marketing and Communications Coordinator to join SkyNRG as a part of the growing Marketing and Communications team. As a team we are responsible for the branding of SkyNRG and its customer programs, PR, external communications, digital marketing and events. In your role as Marketing and Communications Coordinator you will support SkyNRG’s strong growth in the dynamic sustainable aviation fuels market. If you are a strong communicator, creative and ambitious, with a drive for sustainability, this role may be the perfect fit for you.
As Marketing and Communications Coordinator your role is to support our growing business and strong brand in the dynamic sustainable aviation fuels market. In this role, you will help create and implement marketing and communications strategies to help achieve business goals. Activities include:
- Content creation | crafting and distributing appealing content (i.e. blog articles, newsletters, infographics, videos) for our campaigns, websites, and social accounts
- Content planning | create a content calendar aligned with strategy
- PR | support media relations, write media releases, handle press inquiries
- Digital channels | maintain and improve social media accounts and websites
- Reporting and analyses | gather and translate data into actionable insights
- Events | set-up and support promotional events and conferences
- Special projects | providing support in program development, webinars, etc.
- Bachelor’s (hbo) or Master’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Social Sciences, Journalism or other related field
- 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in a B2B environment
- A born writer, both in English and Dutch
- Affinity with sustainability, technology and commerce
- Proficient in Photoshop (and other Adobe programs), Excel and PowerPoint
- Likes to work in a dynamic, scale-up environment
- Self-starter, energetic, creative, entrepreneurial, independent and persistent
Wat bieden wij
- A unique working experience in a scale-up at the forefront of sustainable aviation
- An inspiring international work environment in a fast growing and innovative industry
- A fulltime job in the city center of Amsterdam with a competitive salary
- A great opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary, young and talented team