STRIETMAN, founded by Wouter Strietman, is a company developing and designing high end espresso machines, either for clients or for our own line of exclusive manual espresso machines. These products excel in quality and craftsmanship. Simple and reliable engineering, built to last forever. The Strietman espresso machines are produced in The Netherlands using a small-scale industrial production line. The art of coffee making is brought back to its essential origin.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
We are looking for an Online Communications Manager in our Eindhoven based design studio / micro factory. You will be working in a small team in a Designers workshop environment. The studio is concentrated on the design and development of high end espresso machines, either for clients or for our own line of exclusive manual espresso machines.
Your essential skills:
- Finding effective marketing solutions to engage with Strietman clients and network;
- Creating & posting content for Strietman newsletter, website and various social media channels;
- Developing social media campaigns related to specific Strietman’s products, activities and goals;
- The ability to re-frame initial problems / user assumptions;
- Customer research & monitoring; evaluating social media post performance;
- Interacting with the design team and providing constructive feedback and critiques from a marketing point of view;
- Back office work: website optimalisation / webshop automation.
- Hbo degree or equivalent;
- Experience with copywriting, photography and can demonstrate knowledge of and experience with social media;
- Efficient, quick, resourceful, proactive, self-motivated, stress-resistant with the ability to work in a team;
- Visual way of thinking;
- Experience with Illustrator and Photoshop;
- Fluent in English, excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are required;
- Being passionate about coffee and design, understanding the craving for high quality kitchenware.
Wat bieden wij
Drinking perfect espresso all day, a fresh and tasteful lunch, a positive work environment, opportunities to work independently with flexible work hours, and ample opportunities to connect with professionals in the field of specialtycoffee, food and design.