The Secret Lab crafts solutions for the new digital world. With equality for people, nature, and creativity. That is our chemistry of joy.
The Secret Lab is a non-traditional agency. Specialist in application and software development. Our purpose is to improve quality of life for everyone and to change the way people work with IT projects. We do things differently. We invite clients into our teams to build awesome software in a faster way. We work intention based, talent-driven and keep the lines as short as possible.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships are key to create and enhance our chemistry of joy. As our account manager, this will be your main duty. You’ll be the linkin’ pin between our expert forces and the client. Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating deals and agreements to maximize profit. Operating as the comforting point of contact for any and all matters for our clients. We’re looking for a happy camper to join our team of The Secret Lab & Lab Rooms in the North of Amsterdam.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial personality with a fierce can-do mentality. Who likes to be part of a fun team but works independent and is self starting. There is a lot of space for personal development and the opportunity to grow with the company.
- have a flair for client communication and understand their behavior;
- a clear, personal opinion on how digital in 2019 (and beyond) should be done;
- commercial and creative to close a deal;
- independent & self starting;
- a good sense of humour and appreciation of how good work is when you’re having fun;
- sure you love to be around nice people but you self manage your projects;
- experience. preferably in some way related to what we do 😉
- curious, eager to learn, non-stop learner, improver and constantly striver for growth
- since we work with Hubspot as CRM software, some experience with that is a pre.
Wat bieden wij
- great work environment;
- vibrant international talented team of creatives, developers, designers, growth hackers and strategists;
- an opportunity to grow with us;
- be at the forefront of changing the way people work with IT;
- personal development.