In the past five years, we have grown rapidly. Our goal is to make buying and selling secondhand tickets easy, honest and safe. We have over 2,000,000 registered users across the globe and counting 💥 . We have come a long way assuring the validity and safety of tickets. We use our very own SecureSwap system and also have a comprehensive system that monitors users and tickets.
Despite all the great systems we have in place, there will always be mistakes or unforeseen things that go wrong. Perhaps the wrong ticket was used or the door staff made a mistake scanning the ticket? Anything may have happened! Helping our customers solve these problems is something we value a lot and it’s crucial to building trust and loyalty amongst our customers.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
There are a variety of projects you will be working on:
- Act as a mediator between the seller and the buyer.
- Investigate how it was possible that the customer couldn’t enter the event.
- Process feedback regarding tickets that were reported as problematic.
- Work on smart templates to improve the workflow.
- Monitor the overall quality based on statistics and customer surveys.
- Deliver ideas that improve the user experience and flow, deliver happiness!
- Taking our customer support to the next, international, level!
- Being customer-friendly is your second nature, you are a customer enthusiast!
- Helping other people succeed is what you’re passionate about!
- You are native Dutch speaker, you write and speak flawless English.
- Do you master additional languages? Big advantage!
- You have a keen interest in the event industry.
- Flexible and an open mindset towards changes within the company.
- You are not afraid of Friday after work drinks, lasers and smoke machines!
Wat bieden wij
- A great workplace in downtown Amsterdam.
- A daily team lunch and regular Friday afternoon drinks. Every other week on Friday there is a chef preparing a special lunch for us.
- Young, international and ambitious colleagues. Our team consists of really motivated people, looking for world domination.
- Because we are Apple fanboys, your new setup will be a Macbook and a 27″ screen.
- Competitive salary with a pension plan fully paid by TicketSwap 💰.
- A lot of room to learn and work on your own ideas.