TicketSwap is looking for a Customer Support employee 🤘. In the past six years, we have grown rapidly. Our goal is to make buying and selling of secondhand tickets easy, honest and safe. We have over 3,5 million registered users across the world and counting.
We want to keep this up and are looking for new heroes to join our team that speak either French and English or French and Dutch fluently. Our Customer Support is very important. Dealing with questions via phone, chat and email quickly and right is one of our strengths. To make sure we can offer our users support at the right time, we are looking for a fulltime support hero💪!
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
- You make sure that mistakes from sellers are being corrected and find ways to prevent this from happening in the future;
- Live problem-solving through phone, chat, e-mail and social media;
- You recognise fraud and help us prevent this in the future;
- You make sure the FAQ’s stay up to date and help us improve other texts;
- Taking our customer support to the next international level;
- You think about ways to automate processes in the Support department;
- Delivering happiness.
- You speak French fluently and besides that;
- You’re fluent either in Dutch or English (only applications from people that speak these languages fluently will be accepted, the interview process includes a language test);
- Being customer-friendly is your second nature, you are a customer enthusiast;
- Helping other people succeed is what you’re passionate about;
- You have a keen interest in the event industry;
- You are representative and friendly;
- You are not afraid of Friday after work drinks, lasers and smoke machines!
Wat bieden wij
At TicketSwap we don’t only care about a competitive salary. We want you to be happy and healthy and get the best result possible, every single day! That’s why we’re offering a range of perks and benefits that we hope will help you reach all your goals and ambitions in life and enjoy every moment in and around the office.
- 24 holidays in a calendar year
- Macbook with 27” monitor
- Healthy lunch & snacks every day
- Friyay drinks with discolights and smoke machine
- An electrical sit-stand desk
- The best team you could wish for
- Diverse team with 15+ nationalities
- Pension plan fully paid by TicketSwap