TicketSwap is looking for a German speaking Customer Support employee.
In the past five years, we have grown rapidly. Our goal is to make buying and selling of secondhand tickets easy, honest and safe. We have nearly 3 million registered users across the world and counting. We want to keep this up and are looking for new hero’s to join our team! Our Customer Support is very important. Dealing with questions via phone, chat and email quickly and right is one of our strengths. To make sure we can offer our users support at the right time, we are looking for a fulltime support hero!
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
- You make sure that mistakes from sellers are being corrected and find ways to prevent this from happening in the future
- Live problem-solving through phone, chat, e-mail and social media.
- You recognise fraud and help us prevent this in the future
- You make sure the FAQ’s stay up to date and help us improve other texts
- Taking our customer support to the next, international, level!
- Delivering happiness!
- You think about ways to automate processes in the Support department
- Being customer-friendly is your second nature, you are a customer enthusiast!
- Helping other people succeed is what you’re passionate about!
- You speak fluently German and English
- You have a keen interest in the event industry.
- You are representative and friendly.
- You are not afraid of Friday after work drinks, lasers and smoke machines!
Wat bieden wij
- A great working place in downtown Amsterdam.
- A daily team lunch and regular Friday afternoon drinks. Every other week on Friday there is a chef preparing a special lunch for us.
- Young, international and ambitious colleagues. Our team consists of really motivated people, looking for world domination.
- Because we are Apple fanboys, your new setup will be a Macbook and a 27″ screen.
- A competitive salary with good benefits such as a pension plan.
- A lot of room to learn and work on your own ideas.