We are expanding our Prevention Support team!
TicketSwap is on a journey to become the world’s favourite platform for fans to buy and sell tickets. Having just raised our first-ever funding round we are looking forward to a strong second half of 2021; swapping tickets, launching in new countries and rolling out new product features.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
Our Prevention Support colleagues make sure all events on our app and website contain the right information, they prevent users from making mistakes and they prevent fraudulent users from being on our platform.
Are you ready to join the fastest growing fan-to-fan ticket marketplace? Read the role description and requirements below! 👇
What you can expect from the work
- You make sure events have the correct title, ticketing categories and price categories;
- You add missing events and make sure the right information is being added;
- You collect information about changes within events and/or cancellations so this information can be communicated to our users;
- You make sure our users can only upload the right tickets, in the right event and ticketing categories;
- You will go on a hunt for nice-looking and fitting imagery so our event and venue pages look top notch;
- You will help colleagues from our Live Support team with questions from users they are not able to solve;
- You keep an eye on our users and make sure that everyone sticks to the rules. Keeping our platform as safe and honest as possible is your bigger goal!
- You are a born perfectionist and enjoy bringing structure to your work;
- You have a keen interest in the event industry;
- You thrive on making the ticketing market as honest and transparant as possible;
- You are always one step ahead in solving problems and you are creative in doing so;
- Your English skills (both written and verbally) are through the roof.
Wat bieden wij
TicketSwap Perks & Benefits
At TicketSwap we don’t only care about a competitive salary. We want you to be happy and healthy and get the best result possible, every single day! That’s why we’re offering a range of perks and benefits that we hope will help you reach all your goals and ambitions in life and enjoy every moment in and around the office:
- Macbook Air;
- 25 paid holidays a year;
- Pension plan, fully paid by TicketSwap;
- Healthy lunch and snacks at the office everyday;
- Friday drinks at the office;
- Diverse team with 15+ nationalities.