We are looking for a team leader to lead our Aftersales team.
Having raised our first-ever funding round, and with events opening up around the world in the post pandemic era, we are looking forward to a very exciting continuation of 2022; swapping tickets, launching our amazing platform in new countries and rolling out new product features for all of our users.
We have come a long way ensuring the validity and safety of tickets. We use our very own SecureSwap technology for partners and also have a comprehensive system that monitors users and tickets. Though, however good a system is, there will always be unforeseen things that go wrong. Perhaps the wrong ticket was used or the door staff made a mistake scanning the ticket? Anything may have happened! Helping our customers solve these problems is something we value a lot and it’s crucial to building trust and loyalty amongst our customers.
Are you ready to join the fastest growing fan-to-fan ticket marketplace?
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
- You will be the point of contact for whenever your team members have questions on how to solve customer issues or when other departments need the help of Aftersales;
- You’ll make sure that your team provides the best service to our customers as possible, by providing structural feedback to your team members at least once a month;
- You will be responsible for the hiring process of new Aftersales team members;
- You’ll be responsible for the productivity of the team and you set the direction on how to handle the workload as a team;
- Delivering happiness! You are leading by example, as you know like no one else how to deliver the best customer service;
- You come up with suggestions on ways to improve processes in the CX department;
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a Customer Service team leader;
- You’re fluent in English and speaking Dutch fluently is a plus;
- You’re available for 40 hours per week and are based near Amsterdam;
- Being customer-friendly is your second nature, you are a customer enthusiast and your enthusiasm is contagious;
- Helping other people succeed is what you’re passionate about;
- You are an analytical thinker and not afraid to investigate something in detail;
- You feel comfortable giving people feedback and have no problem with confronting team members;
Wat bieden wij
At TicketSwap we don’t only care about a competitive salary. We want you to be happy and healthy and get the best result possible, every single day! That’s why we’re offering a range of perks and benefits that we hope will help you reach all your goals and ambitions in life and enjoy every moment in and around the office.
- Healthy lunch & snacks every day;
- 25 paid holidays a year;
- Friday drinks in the office;
- Pension plan, fully paid by TicketSwap;
- Diverse team with 20+ nationalities;
- Room for personal development;
- Collaboration with mental health provider Open-Up;
- Weekly kickboxing classes in the office.