Hi, we’re Treatwell
Here at Treatwell, we are changing the way people book their hair and beauty services. We make booking hair, beauty, and spa treatments simple, effortless, and fast – around the clock.
Today we are the leading beauty booking platform in Europe working with over 25,000 salons, processing over 1 million orders per month and operating across 11 countries. Our success to date is completely down to the 500 driven, passionate and brilliantly talented people working together to harness the power of beauty, and the beauty of technology.
However, we are still not even close to being done. Today, less than 2% of hair and beauty is booked online – that’s tiny. We believe that booking online is inevitable and our mission is to give every customer their perfect hair and beauty experience.
But, for us to really fulfill our vision of revolutionizing and digitizing the industry we need to do something much more profound… we need to grow the entire industry online and empower more people to feel good about themselves more often.
We believe that Treatwell can make the world more radiant.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
Reporting to the Head of B2B Engagement in Northern Europe, you will help us build the Treatwell B2B brand and community in the BNL market (Belgium & Netherlands), and your mission will be to act as the bridge between our brand and the community we are aiming to create.
You will be the number 1 B2B brand ambassador of Treatwell in BNL, engaging with potential partners and building relationships with existing ones. Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of the brand and manage all B2B community communications channels, including Facebook, Instagram and Youtube, in the BNL market.
Content creation is one of the key activities for this role. Therefore the creation of multichannel content in various formats to engage with the community will be your main focus.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep passion for utilising social media, stay up-to-date with new developments and opportunities in the industry, and be a strategic thinker. You must have an outgoing personality, as in-person networking will also be part of the job.
You will work side by side with the performance marketing team in order to expand our community and reach our acquisition target. You’ll also work with the B2B lifecycle team and the supply account management team to make sure that our partners are engaging with Treatwell Connect and informed of the latest product developments.
This role is therefore particularly suitable for people who are highly autonomous and with marked proactivity and a hunger for daily problem solving; nevertheless, it is essential that you are a person who is willing to collaborate in a team.
- Plan and create content to engage the community, especially live content for Facebook or Webinars, and also infographics and thought leadership content (with the support of the internal design team) to stay connected to partners, to train and educate on the industry and software, to promote upselling opportunities, and to secure active engagement.
- Organise and design events (both online and offline) to build and engage with the community.
Reply, in the community channels, to comments and prospect/ partner queries in a timely manner, using the Partner Help Centre and other Treatwell resources to support where relevant.
- Coordinate with Brand, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency and tone of voice across all channels.
- Liaise with the product team to stay updated on new products and features and deliver content (within the best suited format) to inform the community of these developments.
- Build relationships with existing partners, potential partners, industry professionals and journalists.
- Identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at online events, CTR so identify the most engaging content etc)
- Producing local case studies and testimonials; ensuring we can leverage any Treatwell advocates we already have to influence others.
- Working together with the B2B Lifecycle Lead, identifying journey opportunities to better engage the partner base; from post-Training to post-retention, always looking for ways to build on newly created Engagement
- Support the B2B brand team to promptly obtain copy translations of multiple asset (landing pages, email campaigns, ads, website copy)
- Fluent in Dutch and English with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You have expert level knowledge of the culture in the Netherlands and ways of communicating. (Proficiency in French is desirable and an understanding of Belgian culture).
- You have previous experience managing an online community and communicating directly with (potential) partners or customers.
- You are highly enthusiastic and energetic and transmit this energy into your online videos and written interactions.
- You love having a target to reach and are self-motivated to achieve results.
- You have a genuine passion for the hair and beauty industry.
- You have first rate presentation skills, both in terms of content and delivery.
- Work well managing stakeholders; taking their input on board, managing briefs, and ensuring great communication makes any project a success.
- Strong project management skills, working well within a team but also as a project owner ensuring clarity of roles and responsibilities.
Wat bieden wij
- A challenging job at one of the fastest growing companies in Europe
- A great culture with lots of freedom & responsibility
- Every now and then we surprise you with a Treatwell voucher so you can treat yourself well!
- A beneficial pension scheme at the start of your second contract
- Only a 5-minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station