Hi, we’re Treatwell.
At Treatwell, we’re changing the way people book hair & beauty treatments. With over 20,000 Partner salons, processing 1 million orders per month and operating across 11 countries, we are the biggest platform in Europe doing it.
We currently employ over 550 brilliantly talented people from the UK right through to Lithuania. Together, we’re on a mission to digitise the industry, putting customers and Salon Managers in control. Right now, only 5% of people book hair & beauty online, our mission is to change that; connecting consumers with the right experts anytime, from anywhere.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
As a Credit & Collections Specialist you will be responsible for strengthening the financial relationship we have with our partners to enable us to achieve our mission of having the perfect hair and beauty booking experience.
You will do this by educating them in how and when to pay us, increasing their confidence in our billing and bringing them onto the new billing platform once it is launched later in 2020. You will have key links to the Growth Account Managers by reviewing new partner debt, the Retention Account Managers by reviewing offboarded partner debt and also resolving any long term debt.
Speaking and writing fluently Dutch is mandatory for this role.
- Responsible for contacting salons to collect unpaid debt balances.
- Resolving problematic issues facing our partners.
- Improving our partners confidence in their invoices.
- Explaining the financial flows to the partners.
- Onboarding our existing partners to an exciting new billing platform.
- Reviewing the debt for partners who have joined within the last 2 months.
- Feeding back any ideas to your team to discuss areas of improvement.
- Recording and tracking progress in core systems allowing visibility across key teams.
- Collaborating with other partner-facing teams to ensure efficient resolutions.
- Assisting with adoption of new payment offerings to existing partners – e.g. bringing partners on to Direct Debit.
- Recording and Handling any insolvency notices from suppliers.
- Your role will grow into becoming a finance champion within the Dutch market with a vision to strengthen the financial aspect of the relationship with our partners.
Ready to join?
- You have good communication skills, you speak and write fluent Dutch and English (French is an additional advantage).
- You thrive on customer contact, always having the right words to say and have a passion for solving problems and resolving difficult situations.
- Therefore some experience with customer contact is an advantage.
- You are able to work independently. The team is a virtual one, located across offices in Germany, the Netherlands, Spain and the UK, reporting into the Supply Finance Manager. You will be responsible for the Dutch market. You will operate on your own in the Amsterdam office while being virtually connected to your team members and with opportunities to travel to London.
- You must be able to share your discoveries with the other Account Managers in the Amsterdam office
- You have a sense of responsibility and a ‘getting things done’ mentality.
- The role is based in Amsterdam – so you are willing to live or commute to the area.
Wat bieden wij
We will treat you with…
- A dynamic organisation with Friday drinks and lots of other cool parties!
- An annual Treatwell party in one of our European based cities.
- Super nice colleagues who’d love to have some fun and regularly gather together for some drinks or other fun stuff.
- A great atmosphere in the office with lots of freedom & responsibility.
- Unlimited holiday policy.
- Flexible working hours.
- Wellness and Growth funds for you to personally develop and grow.
- Everyday fresh & healthy lunches with local, organic products.
- Every now and then we surprise you with a Treatwell voucher so you can treat yourself well!
- A beneficial pension scheme at the start of your second contract.
- A challenging job at one of the fastest growing companies in Europe.
- An Instagram worthy office right in the city centre of Amsterdam.
- Only a 5-minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station.