Hello, we’re Treatwell.
Here at Treatwell, we are changing the way people book their hair and beauty services. We make booking hair, beauty and spa treatments simple, effortless and fast – around the clock.
Today we are the leading beauty booking platform in Europe working with over 25,000 salons, processing over 1 million orders per month and operating across 11 countries. Our success to date is completely down to the 500 passionate and brilliantly-talented people working together to harness the power of beauty, and the beauty of technology.
However, we are still not even close to being done. Today, less than 2% of hair and beauty is booked online – that’s tiny. We believe that booking online is inevitable and our mission is to give every customer their perfect hair and beauty experience.
But, for us to really fulfil our vision of revolutionising the industry we need to do something much more profound… we need to grow the entire industry and empower more people to feel good about themselves more often.
Treatwell is an ‘Open to All’ employer and warmly welcomes everybody to the team. People of colour, LGBTQIA+ people, neurodiverse people, individuals with impairments and parents are encouraged to apply. We encourage you to notify our team of your pronouns at any stage of your application.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
Answering calls, emails and messages, the Customer Experience Specialist is Treatwell’s go-to contact for customers and salon partners. As an expert on all things Treatwell, you’ll be confident in supporting and answering a range of questions, from how to use our salon software, through to experiencing a disappointing treatment.
You’re highly efficient, able to manage multiple tasks at once, while still maintaining a positive attitude and friendly service in every interaction you have. Reporting into the Customer Experience Manager, you’ll be working in an international environment with the ability to work 40 hours across Monday to Saturday.
- Provide exceptional customer service in every communication you have
- Use tools like Zendesk and Salesforce to keep updated and inform the team of your communication
- Solve problems and facilitate productive conversations between our customers and partners
- Handle a high volume of enquiries with ease and confidence
- Not only provide our customers with support, you will also have the chance to build your commercial skills by advising and supporting our salon partners to help develop their business
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal in Dutch and English
- Strong attention to detail, while still maintaining an efficient pace
- Highly organised, able to structure their day, reach goals and targets
- Flexible to work between Monday – Saturday
- Positive attitude with an eagerness to proactively take ownership over your work
Wat bieden wij
- Quarterly Bonus of up to 500€
- A dynamic organisation with regular social events and lots of other cool parties!
- Super nice colleagues who’d love to have some fun and regularly gather together for some drinks or other fun stuff
- A great atmosphere in the office with lots of freedom & responsibility
- Unlimited holiday policy
- Flexible working hours
- Only a 5-minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station