Hi, we’re Treatwell.
Here at Treatwell, we are changing the way people book their hair and beauty services. We make booking hair, beauty and spa treatments simple, effortless and fast – around the clock.
Today we are the leading beauty booking platform in Europe working with over 25,000 salons, processing over 1 million orders per month and operating across 11 countries. Our success to date is completely down to the 550 driven, passionate and brilliantly-talented people working together to harness the power of beauty, and the beauty of technology. However, we are still not even close to being done.
Today, less than 2% of hair and beauty is booked online – that’s tiny. We believe that booking online is inevitable and our mission is to give every customer their perfect hair and beauty experience.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
The Digital Account Managers are integral to our partners success. Working within a dedicated Account Management Team for our Dutch & Belgium market, you will look after a portfolio of new accounts, ensuring our partners to know how to use our tools and are fully committed to digitising their business.
You’re a tech savvy individual, driven by clear targets and goals with a knack for building rapport quickly and developing long-lasting relationships. You will largely contribute to Treatwell’s success by supporting our salons in adopting the tools they need to grow their business.
- Onboarding new salon partners, you will ensure they’re confident and engaged to use our tools to their best advantage
- Providing support for salons to digitise their business by adopting online tools to better manage their teams, clients and salons
- Training salons to use the online Calendar, to add Book Now functions across all their online channels, to use and interpret Reports identifying how to grow their business
- Supporting longer-standing partners to open their eyes to the potential of online, so providing refresher training, ongoing support and encouragement to inspire them to become digital
- You work together with our Customer Experience Team to solve any issues or complaints
- Strong presentation, written & oral communication skills in both Dutch and English
- Communication – effective communication skills to listen, overcome objections and sell, along with the power to build world class relationships
- Drive – infectious energy and tenacity
- Ability to facilitate meetings and control group situations with confidence and ease, with ability to actively participate and contribute to meetings
- Time management & planning skills that allow you to manage your own time effectively and to meet deadlines
- Ability to be adaptable & flexible in a fast-moving results-orientated environment
- You believe coming to work should be fun, you are down to earth and have a great sense of humour
- You enjoy working with KPI’s and targets
- A Bachelor’s degree with a proven track record in managing a high number of valuable relationships
Wat bieden wij
We will treat you with…
- A fun place to work with lots of room for responsibility & freedom
- Fantastic parties and social events
- Yearly amazing Treatwell party in one of our European cities. This year Barcelona!
- Unlimited holiday policy
- Wellness and Growth funds for subsidised activities and learning with your team
- Everyday fresh & healthy lunches with local, organic products
- Every now and then we surprise you with a Treatwell voucher so you can treat yourself well!
- Monthly bonus when reaching your targets
- A beneficial pension scheme at the start of your second contract
- A challenging job at one of the fastest growing companies in Europe
- Work alongside a talented, entrepreneurial team in our office near Amsterdam Dam Square
- Only a 5-minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station