Hi, we’re Treatwell.
At Treatwell, we’re changing the way people book hair & beauty treatments. With over 20,000 Partner salons, processing 1 million orders per month and operating across 11 countries, we are the biggest platform in Europe doing it.
We currently employ over 550 brilliantly talented people from the UK right through to Lithuania. Together, we’re on a mission to digitise the industry, putting customers and salon managers in control. Right now, only 5% of people book hair & beauty online, our mission is to change that; connecting consumers with the right experts anytime, from anywhere.
We’re looking for an experienced and ambitious mid-level designer to help us achieve our vision to make the perfect hair & beauty booking service. Being one of the few players in the market across Europe brings its own challenges.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
As a Mid-Level Designer at Treatwell you have the opportunity to think creatively and deliver clever concepts on your own. We’re looking for someone who’s very passionate about design and has already a few years of experience in the creative industry. You have the freedom to improve your design skills, come up with inspiring ideas and produce the best creative solutions for all kinds of creatives. You will be joining the creative team in our Amsterdam Office and work alongside highly skilled designers.
- Apply and adhere to the brand guidelines whilst taking creative direction from Design Team Leads
- Work on a wide variety of marketing communications (mostly digital) for Treatwell in different European languages such as newsletters, social media creatives, landing pages, event materials and campaign assets
- Produce and prepare print ready files for a variety of deliverables including bus stops, trams, bus wraps, print advertising to name a few.
- Come up with strong conceptual marketing campaigns that will translate well across the different regions.
- Mentor and teach and provide support for less experienced members of the team and push them creatively
Ready to join?
- Good collaborative skills and you easily go along with creative(s) and other stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills and ability to switch between several tasks
- Generate ideas and presenting them to clients and other members of the team
- Ability to ask critical questions to fully understand client needs and come up with creative solutions that answer the brief
- Problem solving skills and proactiveness
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- The ability to see small to large projects through from start to finish
- A determination to achieve and succeed
- Eagerness to learn and willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- The foresight to put themselves in the shoes of the user/consumer
- Attention to detail
- In-depth design capabilities in most of Adobe Creative Cloud’s applications including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Illustration skills/experience advantageous
- A few years of creative industry experience (4+ years)
- Being up to date with industry trends
Wat bieden wij
We will treat you with…
- A dynamic organisation with Friday drinks and lots of other cool parties!
- An annual Treatwell party in one of our European based cities
- Super nice colleagues who’d love to have some fun and regularly gather together for some drinks or other fun stuff
- A great atmosphere in the office with lots of freedom & responsibility
- Unlimited holiday policy
- Flexible working hours
- Wellness and Growth funds for you to personally develop and grow
- Everyday fresh & healthy lunches with local, organic products
- Every now and then we surprise you with a Treatwell voucher so you can treat yourself well!
- A beneficial pension scheme at the start of your second contract
- A challenging job at one of the fastest growing companies in Europe
- An Instagram worthy office right in the city centre of Amsterdam
- Only a 5-minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station