Hi, we’re Treatwell. Nice to meet you.
We’re a team of 500 (and growing) passionate and brilliantly talented people across Europe. We’re the industry’s smartest salon management software, all connected to Europe’s leading booking platform, working with over 31,000 salon partners across 13 countries and processing over 4 million bookings every month. And….breathe.
But we’re not done yet. We’re on an exciting journey to digitally revolutionise the hair and beauty community.
If this excites you, we might have just the role for you.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
As a Retention Account Manager, you will be responsible for retaining and re-engaging salons that have declined engagement with their Treatwell Partnership. Our primary goal is to provide a product and service that of value for our partners, your goal will be to understand where on the partner journey value may have been forgotten, lost, misunderstood etc.
As a consultative seller, you will ask salons the right questions to get a clear understanding of how their business works, their needs and any potential objections they may have. You will retain and use this information to guide your pitch and highlight how Treatwell’s platform and salon software (Connect) can help them.
This role is key in growing our salon portfolio and you’ll gain their insight and trust so that you have an opportunity to showcase the full potential of the partnership, ensuring Treatwell is their preferred and trusted brand.
You will be responsible for:
- Inbound and outbound calls, in accordance with business needs
- Work with Salesforce to record interactions
- Promote and explain in a clear, concise and compelling way, the Treatwell Brand proposition
- Preventing venues from ending the partnership by educating them on how to maximise their return on their investment with the Treatwell brand
- Capture the reasons why you haven’t been able to retain the relationship leaving the door open for the future
- Agree a mutually beneficial solution to both parties when resolving challenges
- Take responsibility to manage own personal development and ensuring product, process and market knowledge is accurate and up to date
- Host digital meetings with prospective partners to close deals and hit monthly targets
- Help in the development of new retention strategies to improve productivity
- Demonstrated experience working with volume of calls with excellent phone manner
- Experience working within a sales and target driven environment is essential
- Strong communication skills: inquisitive, ask open questions to formulate a clear understanding, listen carefully and speak respectfully
- Proactive approach – a self-starter full of ideas
- Passion for quality and highest levels of service
- Innovative (creative, able to challenge, improve)always looking for new ways to improve sales productivity
- Positive, energetic team player
- Compassionate, empathetic and totally trustworthy
- Winning mentality always going the extra mile to get the job done
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Wat bieden wij
We’ll treat you with:
- Monthly 40€ Treatwell vouchers so you can treat yourself too.
- Growth funds for you to develop and grow with your team.
- A beneficial pension scheme depending on your length of contract
- A dynamic organisation with social events in the office.
- An annual Treatwell party in one of our European-based cities.
- Only a 5-minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station
Treatwell is an ‘Open to All’ employer and warmly welcomes everybody to the team. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.