Hello, we’re Treatwell.
Here at Treatwell, we are changing the way people book their hair and beauty services. Today we are the biggest beauty bookings platform in Europe working with over 30,000 salons, processing over 1 million orders per month and operating across 11 countries.
Our success to date is down to 550 passionate and brilliantly-talented people working together to harness the power of beauty, and the beauty of technology.
However, we are not even close to being done. Today, less than 5% of hair and beauty is booked online – that’s tiny. We believe that booking online is inevitable and our mission is to give every customer their perfect hair and beauty experience, and to revolutionise an industry.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
Driven to inspire, educate and digitalise partners, the successful candidate will work closely with salons from the beginning of their Treatwell journey, from finding (hunting) them, onboarding and encouraging them to fully adopt our salon software, through to maintaining and developing a partnership with us, advising and optimising them for ongoing success.
You are responsible for finding the potential partners and explaining them the benefits of our partnership. You reach out to them by phone and propose our proposition remotely by demo’s from our Amsterdam office.
Next to attracting new customers for the Belgium market you will also be part of a dedicated Account Manager team. They are daily responsible for establishing long-lasting relationships with our salon partners. Meaning we want you to proactively find ways to optimize their partnerships with us. In this way they will be an engaged and successful partner to us. This is an extra challenging job for our Brussel area. You are both responsible for looking for new potential partners (hunting for New Business) and also maintain contact with the partner to make sure they will be an engaged successful partner.
- Attracting and approaching new potential partners via our demo tool
- High quality onboarding to ensure partners understand the benefits of fully adopting our salon software (Connect) and are motivated to use the software to its fullest potential (by phone)
- Ongoing training and optimisation of your accounts and communicating new features and changes throughout
- Improving the overall ‘health score’ of venues (VHS) by proactively working to improve the operational performance of individual venues
- You are responsible for selling opportunities (new/existing) to your accounts to create additional exposure online
- To keep the retention rate as low as possible, in your role you need to ensure your partners remain happy and engaged, and maintain an ongoing relationship with Treatwell
- Has a clear and open communication style with strong written and verbal skills in French and English (preferably also Dutch)
- Is a strong negotiator who has a proven track record of effective communication skills in listening, inspiring and convincing
- Knows how relationship management works and has the ability to build relationships quickly both in person and over the phone
- Is strong in consultative sales and has recent work experience in Sales and/or Account Management
- Has an entrepreneurial approach with an innovative spirit, meaning the ideal candidate will proactively pursue opportunities to look for better processes
- Has an infectious energy and tenacity and a passion, not just ability, to juggle multiple things
- Is very collaborative can build strong relationships with internal teams in Treatwell
- A passion for the web and the potential of e-commerce
- Love for the hair and beauty industry
- Self-motivated, uses initiative and problem solver
- Work to tight deadlines with a can-do attitude
- Willingness to go beyond the call of duty to get the job done
- Good sense of humour and an outgoing personality
Wat bieden wij
You will be treating yourself to…
… a great career as our Sales & Account Management Consultant for the Belgium market located in the Amsterdam office. Treatwell continuously works to improve the success of our partners.