Typhoon Hospitality is the story of a band of hospitality experts planning world domination. Sounds like quite the novel, don’t you think?
Once, Typhoon Hospitality was nothing more than a hospitality kook, one desk and a bathtub full of spirit samples. Today, we’re THE international hospitality storytelling agency working our magic for brands, venues and personalities all over the world. That magic includes PR, marketing, social media, copywriting, brand development, events and design.
Our agency is founded on the belief that – marketing wise – hospitality can do – and deserves – better. Being true to our name, we create the maximum amount of buzz through a whirlwind of creativity and industry expertise. The international team of strong, young and creative minds, develops tailor-made and effective approaches. Many of us have significant experience in the industry. Both in theory as well as in practice. We just love the world of hospitality, food and drinks. This allows us to take a 360-degree approach and get down & dirty when needed. After all, the hospitality world is not for the faint-hearted.
Since 2009, Typhoon has been stirring and shaking up the international hospitality industry to build long-lasting brands. Our HQ in Amsterdam provides the foundation for a vast and rapidly growing network of licensees working in key markets such as Belgium, Spain, New Zealand, Greece and Israel.
And that’s how a hospitality kook, one desk and a bathtub full of spirit samples became THE hospitality storytelling agency.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
- Support the Senior Social Media Managers in creation, conception, and presentation of online media strategy
- Utilize social listening tools like Meltwater to generate insights, plan content and manage communities.
- Assist in setting up advertisements
- Set up crazy, yet converting social campaign plans
- Moderate customer support
- Shine in the management of social media communities
- Participate in brainstorms and create creative concepts
- Join all the crazy and fun company events
- Be awesome and bring cake
Do you #LIKE all things? Can’t walk through a door without checking in?
And do you regularly eat your food cold after because you had to share it on Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest / Facebook?
- A Social Media addict who’s hand is stuck to their phone
- A creative spirit with the mind of a meticulous planner or a control-freak with a hint (or more) of craziness inside
- A news-junkie always in the know of the latest industry developments, global issues and random fun facts
- A caption king/queen with fluency in both Dutch & English (Swahili fluency is optional)
AND YOU HAVE
- 0-1 years of relevant experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands
- An undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, advertising, media studies, business and related fields
- Fluency in English & Dutch
- Basic design skills in Photoshop & Illustrator
- A creative mind and no fear to speak up
Wat bieden wij