From our studio in Amsterdam we design, develop and admire beautiful and unique products. Our own brands are LEFF amsterdam, Droog, Frama, Graypants and our latest asset: Soundskins. Every brand represents a different style and has their own story – one that you’ll be representing. Besides producing our own labels, we’re also a distributor for several other design brands. This means our team covers inside and outside sales, Marketing, PR and the full distribution. We sell to high-end design and interior stores, museum stores, department stores and several project customers like hotels, clubs and restaurants.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
Are you commercial, digital minded and a perfectionist, sense of brand experience and a real go-getter? Are you interested in Marketing, Social Media and Design? Then this internship is something for you!
This internship concerns a regular internship, not a graduation internship.
So, what exactly will you do?
You will have the opportunity to work on projects of famous brands and designers like Piet Hein Eek and Graypants and therefore contribute to the marketing of these products.
The focus will be on creating marketing campaigns, creating content for the websites, social media and newsletters. But you will also help with the project management and organising all the marketing materials for the fairs in Germany and Milan. You will learn more about press releases, planning and organising events, photoshoots, press launches, and campaign management.
Your job will consists of the following tasks:
- Create marketing campaigns and advertisements.
- Make newsletters in Mailchimp and Klaviyo.
- Create, research and write (SEO-proof) content for the websites of different brands.
- Create engaging content for our social media channels(Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Linkedin) and monitor the activities.
- PR activities.
- Support with influencer marketing.
- Further support when and where necessary with daily activities.
- Support with the project management of new product release.
- Support organising fairs.
- Help organising photoshoots.
We’re looking for someone that is dedicated to their projects, is a fast learner and likes to take initiative. Do you describe yourself as ambitious, motivated, adaptable and independent but also a great team-player? Yep, then we’re looking for you. A passion for Marketing, Social Media and design products speaks for itself, but you also need to be able to cope with stress and keep an eye on the details without losing the overview.
What would we need from you?
- You study marketing or communication (or similar).
- You live in or near Amsterdam.
- Your are creative and love social media.
- Hardworking, independent and enthusiastic person.
- Passion for Interior and Design products.
- You know how to work with Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Your Dutch and English should be good, both in verbal and written communication. Any other language you speak is, again, a nice extra!
- Independent, proactive and an eye for detail.
Wat bieden wij
If we haven’t convinced you that this internship is perfect for you by now, get ready for what we have to offer!
Okay, last but not least… the practical stuff:
- You’ll be getting a contract for 40 hours a week for 5 months.
- A good financial compensation.
- A – very – nice discount on your new interior and watch collection.
- You’ll get the opportunity to travel abroad.
- A nice office in Amsterdam and work from home.
- In conclusion: You’ll be working for not one, but several amazing brands! We collaborate with renowned designers from all over the world to create unique products. For every project we have the ambition to create a design classic.