As a leader in social business technology, inSided helps companies to reduce costs, increase brand advocacy, drive sales, and empower their customers. The inSided community engagement platform powers successful communities – attracting millions of visitors – for companies like Sonos, T-Mobile, SoundCloud, Philips, BNP Paribas and TomTom. We are an experienced company with community building firmly rooted in our DNA and constantly strive to improve our product, look at its ROI, and make our clients 100% satisfied.
inSided is headquartered in Amsterdam and New York, with offices across the globe. We have a motivated and entrepreneurial team, love to brainstorm on new ideas together and regularly celebrate our continued success. We currently have around 100 employees and are growing exponentially. In 2016 alone, inSided received a 6M Series A investment, Deloitte Fast50 award, TechTour 25 award and Sprout Challenger 50 award, and made it into WIRED UK’s Europe’s Hottest Startups 2016 list. Apply today and become a part of our success!
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
As Office Manager you are responsible for all office management activities and play a crucial role in keeping our home on the Singel an awesome place to work in.
inSided is looking for a dedicated Office Manager who is looking to work in one of the fastest growing international tech Saas companies; a company with a great vibe.
Next to your Office Manager activities, you are responsible for creating a great atmosphere in the office and make colleagues and clients feel at home the minute they walk into the door. People feel comfortable around you and are happy to reach out to you for help. You will work closely together with the Vibe Manager and will be reporting to the CFO.
Responsibilities of the Office Manager:
- Making sure the office runs smoothly
- Welcoming all visitors and answering the phone
- Inventory – order & receive inventory, office supplies and post
- Managing our great lunches
- Assisting the Vibe Manager on organizing internal/external drinks and/or events
- Making sure new employees feel welcome and guide them around their new workplace
- PA duties to the Management team
- Assisting in administrative tasks (eg. send invoices, PO numbers)
- Ad hoc support for all departments and employees
Experience of the Office Manager:
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Bachelor level
- Knowledge of Office suite
- Fluent Dutch and a good level of English
Competencies of the Office Manager:
- Enthusiastic communicator who can set priorities
- Pro-active and a ‘can-do’ attitude. You work in a structured manner and are a self-starter. You have tons of energy, eager to learn and like to take on a lot of responsibility
- You are flexible and feel at ease in a flat organization without too many procedures
Wat bieden wij
- A challenging job at the fastest growing community building company
- Working with international and well-known brands
- A central role within inSided that defines a large part of our customer success and happiness
- A highly dynamic working environment, as inSided is growing fast (and you will be part of this growth)
- A place to learn, experiment, discover and develop yourself further
- A work hard, play hard environment (we are big fans of Friday afternoon drinks, boat trips, parties and events)
- Fun colleagues and a beautiful office in the heart of Amsterdam (an 8 minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station)
Behind the scenes:
Watch the inSided team video, to learn more about inSided.