KLABU is building the world’s biggest club. Powering sports for young athletes in refugee camps and beyond with KLABU clubhouses. And involving impact-minded sports fans through the KLABU brand.
We believe in THE POWER OF SPORTS.
We believe in THE VALUE OF BELONGING.
We believe in A PURPOSE-DRIVEN ECONOMY.
We believe in UNITED ACTION.
In order to grow our audience and impact we’re looking for that content marketing superhero that is able to translate all our exciting brand stories into KLABU’s channels of communication.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
You are a firm believer in KLABU’s mission. You have an interest in the worlds of sportlifestyle brands as well as in non-profit. You acknowledge the power of sports, the importance of style and the value of purpose-driven business. You have a fine eye to create compelling content, a witty pen to write impactful copy and a vision on how to build a brand on digital platforms. You enjoy going through walls to make the impossible happen and want to become part of a growing social enterprise. You are open, energetic, competitive and humble. You’re not afraid to make your hands dirty. And you have at least some sense of humour.
- Managing KLABU’s communication plan
- Owning what KLABU stands for on all social platforms
- Delivering all communication assets, online & offline, internal & external
- Manage freelance relationships
- Support campaign delivery, overall marketing direction and other operational matters
- Basic design skills (InDesign/Photoshop)
- Proven skills in delivering successful social content (copy & image)
- Proven skills in building solid relationships with external partners
- Structured yet inventive way of working
- Taking ownership while working within a team
- Ability to learn quickly and comfortable with ambiguity
- Attention to detail
- Native English level
Some experience in life, business, sports and society.
Wat bieden wij
This is a freelance position in a growing organization, with an opportunity for a permanent role at KLABU.
Please apply by filling out the form with your CV and motivational letter via the “solliciteer nu” button. You can address your motivational letter to Marc Derby, Head of Recruitment of Vacature Via. All applications go directly to Vacature Via.