Unmanageable Artists is a globally established management company, offering a wide range of services to some of the most talented people in the music business. The main focus of the company is aimed towards managing and handling all aspects involved in the artist’s brand development, recording and touring career.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
Unmanageable Artists is looking for an Artist Manager. Your responsibilities will be:
- Planning and implementation of artist music campaigns, including global release schedules, promo, social media plans, press, marketing and touring.
- International diary management across multiple time zones,
- Accompany artist/s to promo and live engagements, acting as their key representative when the artist manager is not present.
- Act as key point of contact for all third parties, filtering information as needed to the artist – acting as a central point for third parties
- Assisting with booking and management of press and photo activations
- Assist with the planning and implementation of global release campaigns, creatively product managing all aspects.
- Oversee all areas of the creative process, including art direction and brand development, whilst maintaining a focus on the artist’s vision.
- Coordinate day to day activities for artist/s: producing itineraries and managing schedules.
- Actively seek collaborations, track features and sync opportunities.
- Look after society, neighbouring rights registrations and sample clearances.
- Issue recording contracts and producer deals.
- In charge of social media and fan interaction.
- Must have experience working with high profile artists – either in management, recording or publishing.
- Team player and self-motivated strategic thinker
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve, work well under pressure, and manage time well
- Experience managing complex, collaborative projects
- Strong industry relationships
- Passion for music
- Based in the Netherlands
Wat bieden wij
- An inspiring and close-knit team with innovative, creative ideas and high-profile campaigns
- A motivating working and learning environment, where showing initiative is rewarded
- A salary, in line with the market