Armada Music is the biggest independent dance music label in the world, based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands (HQ), London and New York (satellite offices). Founded in 2003, Armada Music represents labels and artists across the electronic music spectrum, including Andrew Rayel, Armin van Buuren, ARTY, Brando, Cat Dealers, Ferry Corsten, Loud Luxury, Morgan Page, Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano and Tensnake.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
- You are responsible for negotiating and drafting agreements;
- You will correspond with our contracting parties to ensure that contracts are signed and sent prior to the set deadlines;
- You will archive all contracts and make sure everything is entered into our royalty system correctly;
- You will inform our finance department about the specific financial aspect of every deal;
- You are (jointly) responsible for keeping the administration of our overviews and catalog up to date.
Does your heart tap to the beat of dance music? Do you actually read the terms and conditions before you agree to anything? Are you a strong negotiator and ready to join the ranks of the largest independent dance music label in the world? If your answer to all of these questions is a firm “Yes”, you’ll fit right in here at Armada Music. And as faith would have it, we have just the job opening for you. We’re looking at you to become our next…
..Legal & Business Affairs Manager
We are looking to hire a wonderworker with explicit legal experience for our headquarters in Amsterdam. As a Legal & Business Affairs Manager, you work independently on various contracts and take the lead in negotiations and are responsible for drafting and finalizing the agreements with the involved parties. These parties vary from artists, DJs, producers and vocalists, to other record companies, license partners, TV/film production companies,, publishers, digital portals, and more. It is up to you to conclude the specific terms of agreements between contract parties in the contract and to administer accordingly.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- …acquired a relevant degree in Law;
- …has (preferably) four to five years of legal experience with (music/media) contracts;
- …has mastered the legal language;
- …are well versed in the English language, both in speech and in writing;
- …possess excellent organizational skills as well as communicative and negotiating skills;
- …has a flexible, proactive and meticulous work ethic;
- …does not define a job as working from nine to five;
- …preferably lives in or near Amsterdam.
Wat bieden wij
At Armada Music, you’ll be pursuing your passion on an international scale. Calling an inspiring and musical environment home, you’ll bump fists with a young and dynamic team of skilled coworkers. We offer a competitive salary fitting your expertise and qualification. We also offer an appealing pension scheme and 25 days off per year to force you to miss us every once in a while.
Are you positively bursting with excitement? Please send us your resume and cover letter by using the application form on the Armada website. We’re looking forward to meeting you!