Armada Music is the biggest independent dance music label in the world, based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands (HQ), London and New York (satellite offices). Founded in 2003, Armada Music represents labels and artists across the electronic music spectrum, including Andrew Rayel, Armin van Buuren, ARTY, Ferry Corsten, Loud Luxury and Morgan Page.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
As Armada Music’s new Product Manager, you take charge of release strategies to get as much out of the product as humanly possible. Together with the A&R-, Marketing- and Digital departments, you’ll choose the right angle and approach, rule over deadlines with an iron – but not so cruel – fist and realize the product’s full potential within the set budgets. This means you’ll be working closely not only with various departments within the company, but also with artists and their management teams, publishers, promotion companies and other third parties.
Among other things:
- You will create on/offline promo and release plans for our releases and artists;
- You will execute release plans and do your utmost to meet its objectives;
- You will follow new trends and technological developments closely and indulge in conceptual thinking;
- You will keep a tight grip on the promotion budgets and will report the cost balances to the Head of Product;
- You will keep the artists (and/or their management teams) up to date on planning, progress, content and chart success.
You are a Dance-Music-minded navigator living in or around Amsterdam. You know how the industry flows, how to sidestep its pitfalls and where the opportunities lie.
- You’ve acquired a relevant degree, at least ‘hbo’ (Dutch standard) or a bachelor degree;
- You have – at least – 3-5 years of experience in project management within the music/entertainment industry;
- You are punctual, organized and efficient when it comes to creating schedules and plans;
- You are creative and a real team player;
- You are used to working with strict deadlines and thrive under pressure;
- You are on top of – and an active user of – all forms of music consumption and social media (and its most recent developments);
- You are analytical, ambitious, decisive and a problem solver;
- You are (near) fluent in written and spoken English. If you’ve mastered the Dutch language as well, you are at an advantage.
Wat bieden wij
At Armada Music, you’ll be pursuing your passion on an international scale. You will be joining the ranks of a young and dynamic team. And also:
- You will receive a monthly salary befitting your age and experience;
- We offer favorable secondary working conditions, including 25 days off (per year) and an appealing pension scheme;
- And if that doesn’t convince you, know that we’ve got our own in-office club for our wild office parties and Friday afternoon drinks, a gym open to anyone who wants to blow off some steam after (or before) working hours and colleagues so fun you probably don’t even want to head back home at the end of the day. And lest we forget, we’re stocked up on an enormous amount of the music you love.