Backbone International has been producing and managing a wide spectrum of events since 2010, ranging from live-, sports- and corporate events to brand-experiences and touring shows. With four offices globally and countless exciting projects to talk about, we need a passionate marketeer, who can share our enthusiasm across all of our channels and towards our existing- partners, clients and potential new clients.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
Challenge yourself to be creative in the communication and content sharing to realize a professional and dynamic delivery. This job will go beyond online communication as PR and New Business support are part of the tasks as well.
What you’ll be working on
- Creating and executing both the brand and marketing strategy for all our Backbone offices (Europe, USA and Asia). Creating, managing copywriting and proofreading all marketing collateral and external communications.
- Timeline (and creation of) deliverables / marketing assets.
- Proactive approach in maintaining close contact with all external partners, clients and new potential clients.
As our brand-new Marketing Manager, you will be joining the Backbone team at our office, located in the Amsterdam region, the Netherlands.
What our expectations are
- We’re looking for someone with a min. of 4 years of extensive experience and a relevant degree, at least HBO (Dutch) or a bachelor’s degree. You have a passion for and knowledge of the event industry.
- You are the personalization of Backbone, as you will communicate on our behalf on a daily basis. This job should suit you well, if you feel immediate excitement from seeing the projects Backbone is working on. This role requires 32-40 hours per week of employment.
- If possible, get it done. If not, push the imaginary boundaries to make it possible. We believe the best marketing, shouldn’t feel like marketing in the first place.
- English first: As almost all our communication is in English, we are looking for someone who has, next to Dutch, fluent English speaking and writing skills.
Wat bieden wij
What can you expect from us
- Appealing and a challenging work environment: A few examples of the partners we work with are: ID&T, Q-dance, Insomniac, UEFA, Tribe Company, Red Bull and the Dutch Grand Prix (F1).
- Professionalism: Backbone is a leading production company in the global event industry.
- Team: Feedback, transparency, clear and open communication are important to us. Everyone is able to learn something (from each other) every day which makes him/her even better in what they do. As a team you’re the strongest and that’s why we work together closely.
- Global: Our field of work is all over the globe. Working with different cultures brings valuable new insights.
- Fun: We work in an informal setting and the fun factor resonates within the team on all possible occasions.
Working in this sector is one of the most exciting and challenging things there is – though we might be biased. Are you up for this challenge and excited by the thought of representing Backbone on a global scale?
Please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org, before the end of September! We will get back in touch shortly!