DesignThinkers Academy is one of the leading ‘design-driven’ professional training institutes, represented in 25 countries. We train, develop and facilitate creative multidisciplinary teams and communities in Design Thinking to drive positive change. Additionally, we advise global clients, such as L’Oreal, Coca-Cola, Rainforest Alliance, ING, Randstad, Adidas, International Red Cross, etc., on integrating Design Thinking into their businesses. Design Thinking enables you to create and deliver innovative ideas, change, and solutions to complicated problems.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
What will you be doing?
As Project Manager, you will be working on various projects across our global network for the following DesignThinkers labels: DesignThinkers Academy, Design Thinking Conference, and DesignThinkers Agency.
You will ensure that our in-company projects run smoothly from start to finish with your exceptional organizational skills and an eye for detail. On a day-to-day basis, you will liaise with clients and freelancers, keeping an eye on the plans and budgets and adding your creative touch to ensure the highest quality for our clients.
Core areas of responsibilities:
- Working on project proposals together with our Project Leads;
- Coordinate in-company courses and projects for our international clients;
- Liaising with clients and external freelancers;
- Manage project teams, timelines, budgets, and administrative tasks;
- Prepare (live & online) training delivery in collaboration with facilitators;
- Develop B2B service propositions in partnership with your colleagues.
You are a strong communicator, have an energetic mentality, and take ownership of projects easily. We can trust you to look after our international clients. You are hands-on, cooperative, are willing to learn, and have a robust service-oriented attitude. We’re looking for someone who has:
- 1-3 years of proven work experience as a (digital) Project Manager or Account Manager within a creative or commercial agency;
- A minimum working, thinking, and experience level equal to a Bachelor’s degree;
- Commercial skills and proactivity in client and stakeholder relationships;
A hands-on mentality, with great attention to accuracy,
- A cooperative attitude, who looks forward to learning new things;
- Solid project planning and project management capabilities;
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in both Dutch and English;
- Experience with KeyNote, Miro, Mural, or similar digital tools;
- Affinity with creativity and innovation;
- Above all, you’re a lot of fun!
Wat bieden wij
What can you expect from DesignThinkers Academy?
We offer you an exciting opportunity in an entrepreneurial and fast-moving company that works with high-profile projects at global companies and brands. There will be ample room for growth and making an impact. We will organize regular reflection sessions to understand your strengths and harness them to fit your ambitions.
You will be working in a small team at our studio in Amsterdam, where no day is the same. One day is filled with lots of activities due to our in-person training courses, the other calm as we are all busy with online facilitation or projects abroad. There will be a healthy lunch ready every day as we take this moment to enjoy the day together and connect.
Good to know:
We value independence and autonomy at work, so the ability to set priorities, use time smartly, and complete tasks are highly desirable. There is plenty of room for taking initiatives, so we’re counting on you to take charge and lead processes if necessary.
If you think we’re a match, please submit your CV and a short cover letter in English to Ilana van de Boel via firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday January 21st. We look forward to hearing from you. Furthermore, you can request additional information by calling +31 20 471 00 70.