The FERTI·LILY® Conception Cup is a hormone-free conception aid that helps increase the chances of getting pregnant at home. Developed by medical entrepreneur Robert Stal, the Conception Cup launched in the Netherlands in 2019 and is now sold over the counter in pharmacies in 22 countries worldwide.
Behind the scenes at FERTI·LILY we’re a small team working hard to continue to grow the business so that we can help even more couples feel in control of their fertility and make their little miracle.
Two days a week you’ll find us at co-working hub SPACES, nearby Amstel station in Amsterdam. The rest of the time we work from home.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
FERTI·LILY is looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to support our content and communications during a 6-month internship based in Amsterdam. This is an exciting role for a budding brand marketing professional who is empathetic, creative and proactive.
During the internship your main focus will be creating and coordinating content for our blog and social media channels, but you’ll also have the opportunity to get involved in a wide range of marketing projects. You’ll learn about PR, brand management, website optimisation, B2B marketing and partnerships.
- Populate the content calendar with ideas for blog articles, social posts and organic campaigns in line with brand pillars and business objectives.
- Plan and publish content for the FERTI·LILY blog and social media, ensuring the right content is posted on the right channel and the right time.
- Create design files for each platform using InDesign or similar. Write caption and article copy (in both English and Dutch).
- Community management: respond to messages and comments from followers, redirecting to other channels as required.
- Share high-level performance updates for your activity, reporting against pre-agreed KPIs and using insight to inform your future strategy.
- Develop and maintain an online source of marketing materials for retail distributors.
- Support in the execution of ad hoc marketing projects.
- You are interested in marketing with a genuine passion for social media.
- You are creative, with a clear vision and excellent copywriting skills in both English and Dutch.
- You recognise the sensitivity surrounding fertility and you’re able to put yourself in the shoes of the ‘ttc’ community.
- You’re organised and structured, with an attention to detail that is second to none.
- You’re enthusiastic, motivated, and ready to rise to any challenge.
- Fluency in English and Dutch (spoken and written). Other European languages are a plus.
- Available for 6 months.
- Registered in the Netherlands (you have a BSN number) and living a commutable distance from SPACES Amstel.
Wat bieden wij
An autonomous, exciting role helping to shape a young brand with a powerful purpose. A collaborative working environment with plenty of support and opportunity to learn. As part of a small team in an early stage start-up, your work has the potential to add tangible value and can make a genuine impact on the business. Alongside a competitive internship salary, on the days that we’re all at SPACES lunch and coffees are on us.