Founded in 2009 by Guillaume Philibert, Filling Pieces is an Amsterdam-based fashion label that aims to bridge the gap between different worlds and cultures, using design and style as a universal language that includes all.
Having a strong and diverse cultural background, and deeply-rooted connections to the worlds of art, architecture, music, and sports, Filling Pieces champions its international community of like-minded people through thoughtful design, responsible production, and celebration of cultures.
Filling Pieces’ headquarters and stores are home to a group of talented individuals with a multitude of ethnicities, sexualities, and backgrounds. United by Diversity, Filling Pieces aims to create a top-level work environment for people from all walks of life.
Read more about our company and its values at fillingpieces.com
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
You know first what is going on in the world of social media? Are you eager to connect with our online community? Is creating engaging content, from concept to publishing, what you love to work on?
As a Social Media Coordinator, you are responsible for developing and implementing our global social media strategy. You understand the culture and features of social platforms and strive to increase our online following and engagement.
You will work closely with our Online Marketing Manager and Content team to translate our marketing campaigns into social content. You will be involved in briefing the creative and retails teams for the creation of social assets such as Instagram Stories, Pinterest boards, TikToks, etc. Not only will you coordinate our exciting social media platforms, but will also explore and set up new channels and campaigns to achieve our goals.
Starting as soon as possible for 32/40h per week.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Coordinating, from concept to publishing, all Filling Pieces social media channels and interact with our online community
- Develop the social campaign calendar and update the social media strategy
- Creating native content (together with the Content and Retail team)
- Analyse social media channels performance to increase engagement
- Explore and set up new online media channels and campaigns to achieve our goals.
- You will report to the Online Marketing Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Relevant experience with social media management, preferably in fashion
- Fluent in English, Dutch and/or other languages is a plus.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Reporting is a plus.
- You are able to perform in high pressure environments.
- You have an obsession for details and are always striving for perfection.
- You’re a change-maker.
Wat bieden wij
We promote an honest and transparent atmosphere and strive to inspire meaningful progress in everything we do. Responsibility and accountability are key values within our company. We are a culturally engaged and innovative, young, ambitious and growing team, united by diversity. We offer an international work environment which is empowered by our progressive and positive mindset.