We’re Getir, the pioneers of super-fast delivery. Close your eyes and imagine sandwiches, shampoo, snacks, and paper towels delivered in an average of 10 minutes throughout the streets of Amsterdam. Each product in each delivery creates a unique micro-experience. How we choose these micro-experiences, and how we adapt that to our business model, is an integral part of Getir. At Getir, it is not just our users, but also our employees, our team members, who have unique and challenging experiences that bring out the best of themselves. In that light, we’re looking for an experienced People Onboarding Associate to join us on this adventure.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and talented People Onboarding Associate – Store Assistants & Riders, to join our growing team who will be comfortable in a start-up environment. You will play a crucial role in our growth and success by attracting and identifying the best talent for our open positions around the Netherlands. We currently have several sites across the Netherlands and your role will involve sourcing and guiding candidates throughout the entire recruitment process, ensuring all candidates understand our culture and want to be a part of our journey and establishing Getir as an amazing company to work for. You will have the opportunity to work alongside highly motivated and talented teams as you engage with different stakeholders.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
- Manage end to end employee life cycle and people processes of our delivery riders and store assistants, including but not limited to: recruitment, onboarding, performance management, grievances and off-boarding.
- Execute sourcing campaigns for our delivery rider and store assistant positions and engage with talent throughout the entire recruitment process
- Screen all applications received and follow their progress
- Manage documentation for current and new hires including contracts, legal documentation and personal information
- Work closely with Operations teams to improve the processes and exceed expected targets
- Support on important projects that benefit the wider business.
- 2-3 years of experience in a candidate facing HR administrative role, ideally with some prior experience with recruiting
- Previous experience with payroll administration
- Full proficiency of English and Dutch
- Understands how to work in a start-up, hands on culture
- A can-do, will-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills that will allow you to embed and drive the Getir DNA in the team, along with ensuring all back of the house and operational procedures are adhered to.
Wat bieden wij
- A once-in-a-career opportunity to work with one of the fastest-growing mobile-commerce businesses in the world on our scale-up journey in Amsterdam
- The rare chance to work in a vibrant and energizing culture and develop your commercial skills for the digital future of retail
- Generous compensation package designed to reward your commitment to the growth of Getir
- Career development opportunities. We really mean it when we say this. Upward and sideways mobility are some of our favourite terms.
- Our ambitions go beyond Amsterdam with our eyes set on becoming an international success story that also enables and fosters stories of success on the individual level.