We connect brands to consumers, through their passion by weaving brands into the culture of sport and entertainment. We work with brands who sponsor sport and entertainment properties or who are endemic to them to create campaigns that deliver impact across the marketing mix.
At the heart of everything we do is Brutal Simplicity of Thought – the belief that simple ideas enter the brain quicker and stay there longer.
The variety of briefs and clients keeps the agency alive and buzzing and we are proud to work for brands such as Heineken and Reebok. We are not constrained by disciplines, we are passion point experts who can tap into a range of specialists across strategy, sponsorship rights, content production, PR, digital, influencer marketing and more.
Our vision and aspiration is to become the most inclusive, equitable and diverse agency in our space within the next three years. Please read our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion policy on our website.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
We’re looking for a positive and enthusiastic new team member. As our all-round communications intern, you will be the right hand of the PR manager and support the growing team of 5 people, in a broad way on several clients and projects.
The tasks we ask from you are:
- A creative and curious mindset – you live and breathe culture and have passion for the things you love.
- Solid understanding of social media, influencer marketing and the role that PR plays.
- Assist with developing, writing and distributing press releases.
- Preparation of clipping and social media reports.
- Sample and showroom management.
- Assist with media relations, including researching and keeping the data base up to date.
- Support with seeding / gifting of influencers and press.
- Take initiative with managing the day-to-day team administration (e.g. status docs printed before calls, all docs from clients saved on the system etc.)
- Support the Amsterdam and London account team with organizing events and setting up campaigns.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for both English and Dutch.
- Enthusiastic, creative, flexible and able to work independently.
You need to be hands-on, able to do multiple things at the same time and willing to turn your hand to a variety of disciplines. You will need to have a desire to work in sport, entertainment and culture across sponsorship activations, PR and everything that comes with that.
You’re proactive in supporting the team and have a sense of responsibility and accountability for your work.
Wat bieden wij
We offer you a challenging, educational and fun internship at a growing agency in the heart of Amsterdam that prepares you for your next step in your career. You will mostly work on Reebok and on upcoming Heineken projects such as their Fomula1 sponsorship.
We offer an internship fee of € 250 per month based on 5 days a week, and can be flexible if you would like to do 4 days.