Nxt Museum is the home of New Media Art, located in The Netherlands. We are passionate about art, technology, science and innovation and are on a mission to push the boundaries of what a museum can be.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
Do you thrive on bringing in new clients and maintaining existing client relationships, managing and driving the sales pipeline, supporting the creation of new business models for a cultural institution?
Join us and help us in our mission to become the leading new media art institute in Europe.
What will you get up to?
- Ongoing acquisition of new clients for venue hire, group & private bookings and partnerships (Prospecting, cold-calling, booking meetings and pitching to partners)
- Management of the sales pipeline, including venue hire, group, school & private bookings
- Structuring and automating the acquisition and sales processes (e.g. help creating decks for venue hire)
- Prepare and manage supporting communication documentation for successful project management
- Liaise with, and find new external partners and platforms to collaborate with (ie. CJP, Schools, local events partners, ticketing partners, etc.)
- Supporting building and expanding Nxt Museum business models
- You will work within and across the different teams within Nxt Museum
Is it you we’re looking for?
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English
- You have a keen interest in Sales, Business Development and Account Management
- You have a structured way of working, whilst allowing room for creativity
- Independent, strategic thinker & solution driven
- Flexible (in mindset, work methods, about tasks and working hours)
- Entrepreneurial mindset
We welcome everyone: all ethnicities, personalities, looks, characters, backgrounds, genders, non-binary, queer, trans and all forms of expression.
Wat bieden wij
Why Nxt Museum?
- Be part of the most exciting space for new media art, at the forefront of groundbreaking art
- Your chance to learn and develop in the growth phase of a future-focused museum
- Join an international team where being yourself is appreciated and celebrated
- Skill development: Sales and account management
- Monthly contribution to gym membership
- Annual Museumkaart
- Access to special events (e.g. ADE, Museumnacht and other cultural events)
Please apply in order to send your CV, accompanied by a short motivation (in whichever format you prefer: video max 2 minutes. letter, poster etc) answering the following points:
- Who you are
- Why you’re a great fit for Nxt Museum and this role
Deadline for applications: Wednesday, 24th August 2022.