Ready to level up support for our 300+ game developer community? We’re looking for an experienced support lead who can build scalable support systems and services for our 300+ game developer community and mentor our Developer Support team. Are you that customer-centric team lead who loves improving the customer experience for a global community of game developers? Then read on! TLDR: As our Game Developer Support Lead, you’ll manage our Developer Support team who focuses day in and day out on making sure our game developers have everything they need to manage the success of their games on Poki. This includes onboarding new developers, QA-ing games, overseeing tech support, and constantly evolving our services to meet game developer wants and needs. You’ll be in charge of all operational processes related to our developer community, evaluating our current ways of working and building scalable systems, services, and documentation. You’ll be a crucial stakeholder in our Developer circle, processing and prioritizing feedback on the developer experience and contributing to our overarching game developer roadmap. Next to that, you’ll manage and lead the support members of our team, empowering them to grow in their careers, work efficiently, and have a lot of fun along the way! Your challenge:
- Make an impact on the next big thing in gaming. You’ll directly contribute to the success of our growing 300+ game developer community, helping them succeed via excellent customer experience and support.
- Conceive and build scalable support systems, services, and documentation from our existing onboarding guidelines and web best practices.
- Lead and help build a strong, diverse, and service-oriented team through training and coaching.
- Closely listen to community needs and identify opportunities, themes, and knowledge gaps, contributing to our overarching developer roadmap.
- Track and improve key metrics including customer satisfaction, responsiveness, and onboarding time.