Qindle® is a Dutch innovation and design company that operates globally within the FMCG, Tech and Consumer industries. We are a team of creative consultants, designers and engineers with decades of experience in enabling ambitious companies to deliver product and brand experiences that matter to people, build business and mind the environment.
We combine our strength of expertise with a can-do mentality to always deliver on our straightforward brand promise: Make it Real.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
- Collaborate effectively in a team with cross-functional stakeholders
- Manage incoming projects
- Manage client expectations
- Project management; communication, planning
- Coordination of both internal creative teams and freelance / production partners
- Support in developing and securing long-term relationship with our clients
- Have at least 3 years of experience as a client manager, creative producer or project manager within a creative agency
- Have experience managing design, animation, digital content and 3D visualisation projects
- Have strong communication skills, are highly organised and have a keen eye for detail
- Are curious and never settle for the easy way out
- Have a strong point of view and stand up for what you believe in
- Believe in teamwork and value diversity of thought
- Are a pragmatic, self-driven individual, who wants to get things done but can also see the bigger picture when needed
- Are fluent in written and spoken English, preferably a native speaker
We are recruiting a Project Manager / Creative Producer with a strong personality that is comfortable with international client management. You are the bridge between our clients and project team. Together with our Client director, you ensure that our clients’ needs are met while also making sure that the projects are on track. You are a strong communicator, organiser and have an eye for detail. You enjoy collaborating with a multidisciplinary project team such as strategic design consultants, designers and engineers.
You thrive in a constantly changing environment; new insights, new challenges, new opportunities. That you organise your work goes without saying, you’re self-responsible, constantly thrive for better solutions and are business development oriented.
Wat bieden wij
Qindle will offer you a position in which your own ambitions will define the boundaries of your job description. A chance to meaningfully contribute to the next step in Qindle’s creative consultancy business and company culture. You will work with people who feel the necessity to keep learning and want to be the best in what they do. We all thrive by change.