QWIC is a fast growing e-bike brand based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Sustainability being the core of our innovative design e-bikes, QWIC offers a serious alternative for the car and public transport.
We believe that electric biking can strongly reduce the current traffic jam problems as well as air pollution. Our bicycles meet the strictest quality requirements and stand out in design and driving behavior.
Strengthened by >100 young and international professionals working at QWIC, a growing network of 600 retailers in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Austria, followed by an increasing community pool of fanatic QWIC e-bike users, QWIC claims a strong position within a booming e-bike industry.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
Is writing your second nature and do you like to take on challenges? Does working in an innovative environment with fun colleagues, as well as helping to seduce the urban commuters to opt for an E-bike, attract you? Then we are definitely looking for you! You’ll be the guardian of our internal and external corporate identity, through all of our communication.
As a copywriter, you will be responsible for setting the tone of voice for QWIC in Vienna, Austria. Together with our Digital team, you will set up communication tools to inspire the Viennese population to use a QWIC E-bike, and to make them our ambassadors!
QWIC is one of the fastest growing E-bike brands within the Benelux. The Digital department is responsible for a strategic direct to consumer roadmap and sales targets in line with our growth ambition of QWIC. Our Digital department is responsible for communicating and selling our trendy design with outstanding performance in new markets.
Your role as a copywriter is to set up all the communication related to the QWIC-launch in Vienna. Among other things, you will create the D2C tone of voice, guard the corporate identity and you will be responsible for the communication, internally as well as externally. Furthermore your tasks include:
- To set up marketing related communication such as newsletters, social media, brochures, PR, online ads, etc.;
- Co-write the product stories together with product development to define the product roadmap;
- Make sure all packaging of QWIC marketing are in use of all marketing campaigns;
- Set up a communication strategy for the upcoming years;
- Make sure that the social media channels are in line with the company corporate identity;
- Translating existing copy to the Austrian market and with an D2C tone of voice;
- Help Customer service with setting up email templates which fits the customer needs and wants in Austria;
- Proactively push ideas on how to penetrate the market for communication purposes.
Who are you?
As you have a big role in setting up our internal and external communication, you have excellence communication and writing skills. You are an all-round copywriter who is eager to inspire consumers with your communication strategy. Also:
- You have at least 2 years experience working in a business environment;
- You have a Bachelor or Masters degree in a communication/ marketing related study;
- You’re a self starter with a positive “getting the things done” attitude;
- Empathize with customers, users and stakeholders;
- Communicate effectively, both verbal and written, to every audience while being fluent in English and German;
- A team player that works effectively with different teams;
- The first three months will be on a fulltime basis. After this time, the amount of hours will be further discussed.
Wat bieden wij
What do we offer?
At QWIC, we want to change the current way of daily commute and transform cities towards a space free of cars where the mobility problems of today do not play a further role and environmental pollution is been worked against. With our bikes, we offer the perfect alternative to cars.
Besides that vision, you will have:
- A challenging responsible position in a very fast-growing, young, internationally oriented company with great potential for further growth;
- A competitive salary and related conditions that are consistent with your training and experience;
- A healthy and freshly prepared lunch, fun company activities, and Friday afternoon drinks;
- Last but not least a QWIC E-bike to ride as long as you work for us.
Up for a challenge?
Apply now and use the button below! If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact Nikki Schabracq (recruiter) and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies please!