Salonized is a young and enthusiastic company with a common goal: to make beauty professionals’ life easier. We are proud of what we achieve together and we work hard to create great experiences for our users. What do we have in common? The passion for creation, innovation and growth (…and wine).
We are here because we know what salons need to make their daily tasks easier. With over 10.000 salons believing in it, we are the biggest salon software provider and market leader in the Benelux. But there are still a lot of opportunities for us to tackle, with meaningful problems we can (and we will) solve. Our rapid growth means we are eagerly seeking new colleagues for our Product Team.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
As a Product Designer you will work close with users to make sure Salonized will keep evolving as an effective, smart and delightful tool for salon professionals.
- You are involved from start to finish in the development of new functionalities that thousands of users work with every day.
- You think and act from the perspective of the user; you make a translation of the requirements into interactive designs and thus ensure the translation of improvement actions into concrete solutions.
- You validate and test new ideas among our users, collect insights that you gain and share with the team.
- You develop and test prototypes to find and implement the best user experiences.
- You use data, user research, tests, experiments and your own expertise.
- You ensure the right structure and flow in the content.
- You will work closely with our development and support team.
- You can think about easy solutions for users’ desired paths as well as thinking creatively to bring ideas for innovative solutions.
As a Product Designer you are a real creative with a flexible attitude. You are ambitious and enthusiastic, you have an eye for detail and are always willing to learn new things. You are an inquiring type and enjoy entering a salon yourself to talk to our users.
- You are empathetic, curious, proactive and think creatively.
- You are excited to get in touch with users to better understand their behaviour and their pains.
- You’re a good communicator. You know the value of asking and listening.
- You know how to work both collaboratively and on your own.
- A completed HBO or WO education in the field of design.
Knowledge and experience with qualitative and quantitative user research.
- You master the English language. Speaking Dutch is a big plus, making user research smoother.
- Experience using and maintaining a UI library.
- Experience with Figma, or a similar product design tool.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
Wat bieden wij
- A great salary and working with an amazing team.
- Healthy lunch a few days a week.
- 28 Holidays.
- We also try to stay healthy in between with boxing lessons, fresh fruit and darts tournaments
- Friday drinks, or whenever we have something to celebrate.
- You can work from everywhere. But we prefer to work at the office for a few days a week with your team.
- A Museum year card.
- You get a Swapfiets in a city of your choice.
- And much more..