Sézane was born in Paris with a simple desire: to make exceptional quality pieces accessible for all women. Yet behind the collections is a human story. One that mirrors life and all its nuances: Make, undo, challenge, improve. Become the brand we desire to be at our essence. Our commitments to sustainability are rooted in all our collections and influence every choice we make. Each collection is our way of bringing the spirit of Paris, and its women, to you. L’Appartement was born from a desire to deepen this experience: to create a welcoming space that felt like home. A piece of Paris, no matter where in the world you might be.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
To write the next chapter of Sézane, we are looking for conscientious, and passionate individuals who will help us to develop the brand with enthusiasm, dedication, and style. Your job will be to ensure that each client’s experience is exceptional and memorable and that our brand ethos is communicated with empathy and heart.
Sézane is looking for Sales Assistants
to work in our new Amsterdam pop-up store!
The Sales Assistant will welcome and assist clients throughout the entire sales process, describing the product, offering a high-quality customer experience. You will support the store manager in building a store environment that nurtures creativity and employee development. The pop up store will be open for 9 months.
Your main tasks will be:
- Deliver a positive, friendly experience by engaging with customers;
- Demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of all company products and services;
- Work productively within the team and take initiative to work with others toward a common, collaborative goal by being positive, respectful and helpful to others;
- Support the manager on other projects and in store events, such as private shopping, influencer visits etc.;
- Ability to maintain excellent housekeeping standards at all times;
- Maintain constant vigilance with regard to store security procedures.
- Motivated, proactive and positive attitude;
- Ability to adapt;
- Excellent customer service;
- Strong visual skills and creativity;
- Excellent communications skills;
- Fluent in English (and Dutch);
- Open to work on weekends.
Wat bieden wij
- A creative work environment;
- An ambitious team;
- Room for development;
- Discount on beautiful clothes;
- Fulltime or parttime position;
- Competitive salary.