SMARTKAS is an AgTech enterprise that designs, builds, owns and operates its smart farms with proprietary technology and unique solutions. Wherever we go, we deliver Food Security As A Service. We are a young and dynamic tech company located in the metropol region Amsterdam, looking for a Social Media Manager for our headquarters in Oude Meer.
Join the hive!
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
The SMARTKAS team is seeking an energetic, bright, and motivated individual with a history of high performance in organic social media.
The Social Media Manager will lead a team of 3 people and manage SMARTKAS’ online presence by developing a strategy, producing engaging content and analyzing usage data. In this role you will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Conceptualize and manage all social media channels including Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn;
- Manage our in-house content creation team to produce engaging content that increases organic followers and engagement across all social media platforms;
- Produce and manage online video content;
- Oversee online interactions with the public;
- Identify trends in our audience and increase brand awareness;
- Monitor, track, analyze and report in a data driven way on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights;
- Analyze competitor activity.
- Applicants must have at least 4/5 years work experience at an agency or in a similar in-house position, and be based in Amsterdam;
- Experience managing teams, deadlines and work flow;
- Hands on experience in organic content management and production;
- Excellent English copywriting skills;
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video);
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics is preferred but not essential;
- Knowledge of online marketing channels;
- Excellent communication skills, next to an analytical mindset and multitasking skills;
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
Wat bieden wij
- Attractive salary;
- Fast growing international company;
- Motivated international team;
- Great opportunities for advancement;
- Exciting work environment.
At SMARTKAS, we are committed to promoting equal opportunities for all and to fighting against all forms of discrimination. We are devoted to ensuring equal treatment regarding employment, irrespective of gender, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual orientation. We promote diversity in our recruitment process and aim at establishing a multicultural and inclusive work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect and without any form of discrimination.