Spinnin’ Records is one the world’s best-known dance music labels, with artists such as KSHMR, Sam Feldt, Alok, Lucas & Steve, Kris Kross Amsterdam and many more in its roster. The label specializes in electronic music and manages the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, the label has its own YouTube channel with Spinnin’ TV, counting more than 28.5 million subscribers and 18 billion views.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
As our Creative Editor you will be working together with our team of in-house creatives and marketeers to translate ideas into impactful creative video assets as well as animations. Our dynamic and fast paced work environment requires a problem solver who knows how to balance creativity with time management both as a team player and autonomously.
The vast variety of projects will allow you to work directly for Spinnin’ Records as well as a wide range of partnership brands and our diverse roster of artists. This requires a versatile and hands-on editor who thrives when it comes to creativity and innovation. At the same time you are able to take feedback into consideration and apply it into a stunning finished product to take our music promotion to the next level.
- You are up to date with the latest developments in the field of animation and video.
- You are able to work under supervision of an art director or social media manager as well as autonomously.
- You are able to take on production work as well as creative assignments
- You have an excellent knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Premiere or similar software.
- You are able to work with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
We are looking for a highly motivated creative who encompasses the job specification and description above. Optionally we are also looking an all-round editor with a background in animation and animation software. This is not required but would be a plus.
Wat bieden wij
A chance to work with a young, ambitious and creative team for one of the leading companies in the music industry. You will be working on challenging projects for internationally renowned artists and brands within a creative and flexible environment, while catering to a variety of audiences and sub-cultures throughout the globe.
- An open culture.
- The chance to do what you are good at and want to be good at.
- Training and development opportunities.
- A travel allowance.
- Great team activities and legendary parties such as Spinnin ’Sessions during ADE.
- A weekly boot camp training.
- A table tennis table to feed your ping pong skills.
- 24 vacation days + holidays.
- An Apple MacBook.
2. Digital Introduction (First Interview)
3. Case Assignment
4. Second interview
6. On boarding
First round of interviews will be scheduled for the week of 21st June 2021. Please make sure to send us your application before 14th June 2021.
Are you interested? Send your motivation, CV, portfolio and / or showreel to email@example.com to Benita van Binsbergen. Applications without a portfolio or showreel will not be processed.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.