About The Avocado Show
We love avocados. So much that we created a whole restaurant and lifestyle brand for them! Think amazing avocado dishes & drinks, along with our own avo merch, a cookbook, a documentary, edible avo products and all sorts of other cool stuff like a hologram menu app for iPhones.
We’ve had an amazing start to our business, engaging with millions of avocado fans across the world all from our home base in Amsterdam, and we believe that our brand is a key driver of our success.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
Some of the responsibilities:
- Day to day office management; including but not limited to:
- Keeping a clean tidy office environment
- Providing service to guests visiting our office
- Upkeep and maintenance of all office equipment and services
- Organising all incoming and outgoing mail, packages, etc.
- Keeping all office supplies in stock and available
- Providing a daily lunch, arranging groceries and keeping the pantry stocked
- Managing rubbish and recycling
- Organising bi-weekly team meetings: scheduling, setting agendas, taking notes and recapping topics / decisions / action items
- Board meetings: planning and coordinating the dates, sending out agendas, taking notes and recapping topics / decisions / action items
- Managing the shared office calendar, including personal holidays, company holidays, key meetings, etc.
- Compiling and sharing monthly email updates to staff
- Proposing, planning and organising HQ team activities
- Processing employee expenses and reimbursements
- Providing travel assistance / bookings for management team
- Above all, being the go-to person when team members need assistance
- Keeping up with employee contracts and salaries, company records and agreements
- Supporting our payroll company concerning contracts, payments and taxes
- Managing the hiring process for new team members (posting vacancies, scheduling interviews, etc.)
Our ideal candidate
- You have experience and assertiveness when it comes to leading and running the day-to-day flow of an office, and you know how to get things done
- You know how and when to support team members
- You have excellent office skills, most importantly Microsoft Office and Keynote.
- You know how to balance multiple priorities and best manage your time
- You are a professional whose previous accomplishment show talent and grit
- You understand the limitations of a start-up and not afraid to get things done yourself
- You are a go-getter who does not hesitate to learn new things and get their hands dirty
- You are an effective communicator. Speaking and writing in English come naturally to you.
- You have an eye for details and are perfectionist at heart
- You are organised and can create processes
- You can work successfully without constant direction
- You LOVE this brand
Wat bieden wij
About the role
- To keep this all up and running, we are currently looking for an HQ Office Manager who can support our team in all aspects.
- This is a part-time, Monday-Friday role of 20 hours per week (4 hours per day).