TheOTCLab is a Dutch company based in Financial District Amsterdam. At TheOTCLab, we focus on developing effective, non-toxic medical devices for everyday health issues. Why? Because we are passionate about giving people, worldwide, access to natural, easy-to-use and safe treatment solutions.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
We are looking for a dedicated fulltime Brand & Communications Manager. In this challenging position you are responsible for building our brands and conquer a solid position in the OTC and FMCG environment, internationally as well as in the direct market (NL). You create and implement the communication & brand strategy and manage our key campaigns and projects. Strategic brand monitoring is important to make sure that we consistently carry out our brand message on all communication levels and in everything we do. You are able to work in a local team and collaborate easily with our international team of partners.
We are looking for an expert that can drive our strategic brand plans, has a can-do mentality and possesses the ability to work in an international environment.
- You will be responsible for the brand portfolio creating sustainable growth for our company.
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing the communication & brand strategy, leading to increased brand awareness and understanding.
- You will be developing and monitoring an integrated communication strategy across different communication channels such as Video, Social Media, PR.
- You create tailor made marketing/communication strategies for our (inter)national markets and you will ensure a consistent message that highlights the most relevant benefits to consumers.
- You will implement channel strategies for our blog, social media and video content, and know how to get these to life with our specialised teams (content, creative services).
- You will be coordinating launch activities of product innovations and new brands.
- You will be managing the planning and production of brand campaigns, managing multiple stakeholder needs and ensure qualitative and creative delivery according to deadline.
- You will work closely with the brand marketing agencies: Creative agency, PR agency
- You will be collecting information about the market, distributors, competitors and translate these into strategy and plans
In this role, you will concur everyday challenges within a small team. You will be able to adapt quickly to secure that we can make big steps forward together. We look forward to celebrate the results of your actions. You are an inspirator, advisor, cooperating foreman, depending on what is needed. You will report directly to the management team.
We Need Someone Who
- has a bachelor or master’s degree, preferably in the marketing domain;
- has 3 – 6 years of relevant experience in a fast-paced organization;
- is highly structured and organized;
- is motivated and proactive with a high level of ownership and willingness to think beyond a given task;
- has a taste for action and wants to participate in the adventure of a fast-growing scale-up;
- is a strong communicator who can work effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders;
- is analytical and has a real sense of ROI;
- has strong English skills – both written and spoken;
- Is willing to travel regularly;
- Preferably living in Amsterdam
Wat bieden wij
What do we offer?
- The unique opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing company;
- A high level of autonomy, responsibility and ownership in your role and plenty of freedom for ideas and own initiatives;
- An steep learning curve and plenty of room for personal growth;
- Work with a young, fun, motivated and international team;
- Work in a modern, state-of-the-art office in Amsterdam Financial District