Everyone at This Memento is united by inquisitiveness, an observant and analytical nature, but most of all a love for people. In fact, even outside of work, you can find us conducting conversation in a similar manner to how we interact with the people we meet in our job — constantly digging for those hidden pieces of information that inform our intuition.
Ultimately, we are lovers of people and keen listeners of the stories they have to tell us. This is why we love what we do.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
- Recruitment of the amazing people we get to meet
- Assisting the researchers and strategists
- Helping with storing data
- Brainstorming on research design
- Building discussion guides
- Planning the infield
- Going infield
- Moderation and note-taking
- Creating and writing insights
- Creating the deck
- Qualitative consumer research and insight study
- Design thinking
- Brand strategy
- Macro and micro trend research
- Interested in different topics and cultures
- Open to listen and learn
- 4-6 months
- Working with Google docs, Dropbox, Keynote, Monday and Toggl
- Fluent in English
- Relevant work/school experience
- Currently lives in NL (Amsterdam or Rotterdam in particular)
- It’s paid
- No guarantee of a contact after the agreed period of time
Wat bieden wij
This Memento was founded in 2009 with one value — curiosity — and one objective — the curation of hyperlocal, people-led insights to help organisations connect with their audiences. Now, a decade later, we are still aiming to do just that.
With an office in the creative hub of Amsterdam and countless like-minded partners across the world, we are able to go deeper into markets than ever before. We say that our nifty and diverse team is big enough to cope and small enough to care — And we are intending to keep it that way.
Our personable approach is what enables us to truly immerse ourselves in other people’s worlds; In more popular terms this might be described as empathy. Being advocates of people’s truths, it is part of our mission to promote inclusivity in order to create insights that are multi-facetted, impactful, and sustainable.
Over the past 11 years, we’ve worked for brands like Nike, Reebok, Fenty, Carhartt Workwear, Sonos, etc. To get a better look at some of our previous projects visit our website.