At TrueClicks, we’re building the software we wish we had in our previous jobs. And while doing that, we’re on a mission to set and raise the PPC quality standard.
Since our founding in 2017, we’ve grown to become a profitable, award-winning SaaS company with customers all over the world. Currently, over 2,000 people use TrueClicks and over $2 billion of yearly ad spend is linked to our platform.
But most importantly, we help our customers get better results in less time, and that’s where you come in.
Most of our customers are digital marketing agencies (like iProspect, Reprise, GroupM, PHD Media, and lots of independent agencies), but we also serve in-house teams at large advertisers as Adidas, Bol.com, Danone, Just Eat Takeaway.com, and Polestar.
Next to the two founders, our current team consists of 4 developers and an Account Executive. To make our customers even more successful with TrueClicks, we are now looking for our first Customer Success Manager.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
As the first Customer Success Manager, you’ll work closely together with the co-founder and CEO to take over the account management of the 100+ companies that we currently serve.
During your first months, you’ll get all the onboarding and training you need to become our customers’ first point of contact.
- Onboard and educate new customers to make sure they’re set up for long-term success with TrueClicks.
- Educate the market on PPC best practices and challenges.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to translate customer feedback into our product roadmap, help center, website, blog, and marketing and sales materials.
- Be proactive in reaching out to customers that are slipping away or not utilizing TrueClicks at its full potential.
- Identify customers that may need an upgrade or downgrade and start that conversation.
- Perform cross-customer analyses to track feature adoption and recommend strategies to improve adoption when needed.
- Effectively negotiate contract renewals.
First of all, you’re the type of person that gets excited by the idea of being one of the first 10 hires at a software startup.
This means you’ll get a lot of freedom and autonomy, but it also means you’re comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment. You’re resourceful and like to “figure stuff out” when needed.
The impact you can have on our company, our customers, and your own growth is likely to be infinitely more than in your current job. And you’re ready for that.
In terms of skills and experience, our ideal candidate:
- Has at least 3 years of experience with managing Google Ads campaigns, preferably at an agency serving larger clients.
- Has experience with different software and automation solutions within PPC. This includes scripts, Google’s automation, and other third-party tools.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and preferably Dutch as well.
- Is highly empathetic, with a positive attitude and a strong desire to help our customers reach their goals.
- Knows how to become our customers’ trusted advisor, understanding their needs, but also challenging them when appropriate.
- Is comfortable writing and/or speaking for larger audiences to share knowledge with our industry and potential customers.
- Is a lifelong learner, always looking to get better.
- Must be located in the Netherlands, preferably in or near Amsterdam.
Wat bieden wij
- Annual base salary up to €70K
- Bonus based on individual and team KPIs
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Entrepreneurial and informal startup environment with lots of freedom and flexible working hours
- Work together with the company founders to grow the company and improve the product
- Office in the heart of Amsterdam with view on the canals, lunch included
- Laptop, phone, travel, and education expenses
- Stock options
Still there? Great! We hope you’ll apply if you’d like to learn more about this role.