Typhoon Hospitality is the story of a band of hospitality experts planning world domination. Sounds like quite the novel, don’t you think?
Once, Typhoon Hospitality was nothing more than a hospitality kook, one desk and a bathtub full of spirit samples. Today, we’re THE international hospitality storytelling agency working our magic for brands, venues and personalities all over the world. That magic includes PR, marketing, social media, copywriting, brand development, events and design.
Our agency is founded on the belief that – marketing wise – hospitality can do – and deserves – better. Being true to our name, we create the maximum amount of buzz through a whirlwind of creativity and industry expertise. The international team of strong, young and creative minds, develops tailor-made and effective approaches. Many of us have significant experience in the industry. Both in theory as well as in practice. We just love the world of hospitality, food and drinks. This allows us to take a 360-degree approach and get down & dirty when needed. After all, the hospitality world is not for the faint-hearted.
Since 2012, Typhoon has been stirring and shaking up the international hospitality industry to build long-lasting brands. In 2019, Rachel Persoon took over the role of leading lady and CEO from our founder Yaela Betsalel.
And that’s how a hospitality kook, one desk and a bathtub full of spirit samples became THE hospitality storytelling agency.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
We are looking for the Teller of Tales who takes the trade and lifestyle to the next level.
The Pitcher Perfect will be in charge of managing the communication for several accounts and projects. You create storylines, write personal pitches, build and maintain valuable relationships with the media and influencers and you basically make sure that media and influencers talk, write and dream about your clients. The one who sees networking as their hobby, always finds a unique angle for each story and loves pitching more than Jay Z loves Beyoncé.
The Pitcher Perfect is part of team TELL. Who is team TELL, you ask? Team TELL makes sure our clients’ stories are not only told, but most importantly heard. Heard by the right people at the right time and in the right way. If marketing & PR is all about getting a message from A to B, consider team TELL the messengers, the mailmen and the delivery guys.
- At least one year of relevant work experience
- A multi-multi-multi-tasker, planner and researcher in one
- Is strong in building and maintaining a media network
- Fluency in both Dutch & English
- Creative writing skills
- Eager of learning everything to do with communication
- You think so far out of the box; you can’t even see the box
- Not easily bent out of shape by changes
- Unconditional love for everything hospitality, food & drinks related
- A people’s person (and ‘the people’ would also testify to that)
- A regular of the local restaurant and hotel scene as a whole
Wat bieden wij
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- Kaching! It’s the sound of your monthly salary rolling into your account
- A lot of sparring partners to hit you with their expertise
- A challenging job, no two days are ever the same
- 40 hours a week in our bright Typhoon-palace in the city center of Amsterdam
- The world’s best colleagues who love cocktails and cake just as much as you
- 25 days to go on vacation, knit a sweater, do some pottery – whatever you want
- Feed your knowledge with courses, trainings and experts in the field of marketing and communication
- Opportunity to grow within THE hospitality storytelling agency
Sound like your cup of tea?
Send your CV and motivation to Lindsey by clicking on the “solliciteer nu” button. The deadline for applying is the 6th of March.