Recently, we were honoured to be named European Agency of the Year. Our next focal point: the best international branding agency in the world. We are a diverse team of over twenty people, who are driven by design to realize the potential of ambitious brands. We sense zeitgeist, we challenge each other and the client and we love what we do.
We see ourselves as a next-generation international branding agency. You will get the space to pioneer and to participate in the way we work. We will always appreciate your input and ideas to improve our work and processes. Opinions are always valued! We like to do things together as a team outside of the studio; drinks, visit conferences or museums and go on team trips (for as far as the current measurements allow).
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
As a Full Stack Developer, you bridge the gap between design and tech. Your knowledge in the field of design, animation and front-/backend development is indispensable to thrive in this position. You are an experienced developer and worked in an agency-like context before. You’re interested in the future of tech and culture, have a positive attitude and you act proactively. You have an affinity with design, performance and user experience.
You’re able to write clean and concise code that the team can further collaborate on as well. You like to be inspired by the team, but also like to challenge with new insights to develop innovative and smart web applications.
- You will work with: HTML, CSS, XML, PHP, Laravel, Livewire, Vue.js, Figma.
- You will be doing: Building templates, create (micro) animations and page transitions, create logical database structures and CMS modules. Build a website like anp.nl.
- You will not be doing:Heavy backend development, API’s, DevOps, app development.
- Skilled at building templates
- Experienced with working with a variety of CMSs
- High attention to detail to in all that you do
- Worked in agency context before for, let’s say, three years. It’s what makes you thrive.
- Ability to work on multiple projects a the same time
- Pro-active, autonomous, communicative
- Driven and ambitious; ready to grow the team and company
Wat bieden wij
At Vruchtvlees, we work for ambitious brands with ambitious people. We offer a challenging full-time job at an inspiring workplace in The Hague (when measures allow). In addition, we give you the tools to help you realize your potential too. Now and in the future.
- Inspiration sessions in our studio (or remote) and on location with interesting innovators from the field such as Nalden (WeTransfer), Ernst-Jan Pfauth (The Correspondent) and Ilina Scott (Google Zoo).
- An annual personal development budget for relevant courses and trainings.
- A museum card for a fresh perspective after a busy work week.
- A good lunch, lively get-togethers, confetti moments and a competitive salary with a pension contribution.
Full vacancy here.