Founded in 2015 we are an independently owned and operated agency going against the “big network” grain. We believe in the power of conversation to bring brands and people together.
We are social media specialists bringing together strategy, creative, and media for some of the world’s biggest entertainment and consumer brands.
We have a growing team of close to 40 specialists across London and Amsterdam delivering work with a global reach. Our work has been recognized by The Webbys, Marketing Week, Digiday, The Drum, eConsultancy and other leading awards and publications.
We want to develop an agency that clients get excited to be pitched to and that they value working with.
We want to create a framework that cares for our team and allows them to bring their best self to work.
We want to create a culture that inspires our people and encourages them to inspire action in others.
We care deeply about our people, our partners, and our clients and we genuinely believe that agencies can be better.
We want to build an agency we can all be proud to play a part in.
Wilderness values diversity and we are committed to providing a working environment in which all staff members are recognised and provided with equal opportunity to contribute.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
We’re looking for a passionate Senior Creative to join our growing Amsterdam team. The role reports directly into the Account Director with additional support from the junior / mid-level creatives and our Creative Director.
The role is responsible for creating innovative and complex content across our fantastic client portfolio, involving bespoke content solutions for the design / video editing processes. You will be required to translate a client brief into a creative concept and will assist in the creative response to new business briefs. You will be a proven innovator with an impressive conceptual outlook and have a keen focus to see projects through from concept to delivery.
You are expected to display excellent organization skills, preferably with previous agency experience and the confidence to manage fast-paced clients. You must demonstrate a full creative skill set with the ability to adapt to last minute client requests and support the creative content delivery across the team.
Your Line Manager will provide regular 1-2-1 time for you to share updates in order for them to give guidance and support your accounts.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Directing & producing high-quality video and design content for use across key social media platforms.
- Supporting the team to achieve excellence in all required deliverables, this covers but is not limited to; team brainstorms, creative ideation and content.
- Implementing processes, structures and standards that enable the continued delivery of high-quality content.
- Mentoring the junior / mid-level creatives to improve their design / video skills and reviewing their outputs.
- Coordinating with external teams to ensure consistency and delivering a range of concepts for each project.
- Adapting existing client assets for use across social media platforms.
- Playing an active role in team events and fostering effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Supporting new business and agency promotion.
Key skills required:
- Advanced experience of using Adobe Creative Suite (especially Premier Pro, After Effects and Photoshop).
- Passion for producing stand-out video and graphic design content.
- Strong knowledge of social platforms (such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc), formats and features.
- Experience working with existing brand guidelines.
- A creative problem solver with the ability to work proactively and effectively to meet tight deadlines whilst maintaining high quality delivery.
- Strong English literacy skills.
- A strong portfolio that shows an understanding of animation and video editing, balanced with creativity and innovation.
Wat bieden wij
- Company pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Team social events
- Early finish on Fridays
- Summer hours
- 2 self care days per year
- 1 Action day per year
- Learning and development budget for training courses
- Healthcare contribution each month
- Additional time off to celebrate religious holidays that are observed outside of the public holidays
- Competitive salary