We’re Wildthings Collectables, a sustainable jewellery company. Amsterdam designed pieces made with real craftsmanship in Bali.
Our jewelry is made in Bali and inspired by special places, art and nature from all over the world. Sketches on paper are made in Amsterdam, after which the design is discussed with craftsmen in Bali to ensure the creation of refined jewelry.
Each piece is carefully created by local men and women who have been educated and passed on knowledge within their families for decades. We value good working conditions and the health of our craftsmen.
When it comes to sustainability, all of our silver pieces are made from 100% recycled silver and from 60% recycle brass. All production waste is professionally destroyed as it may not end up in the Balinese nature. As you can see many people are involved in the process of creating our unique jewelry that will make you go wild.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
- Provide content that fits well with the Wildthings Collectables style, without being afraid of being creative in the process
- Social media strategy; thinking of new ways to approach the customer
- Making flatlay and lifestyle photo’s for the brand. Also, thinking of new and creative ways to present the jewelry online
- Setting up collaborations with brands and influencers. Making sure the contact between the two parties goes smoothly
- Design and illustrations for lookbooks, flyers, packaging and anything else creative you can think of
- Video editing for Instagram Reels, Tiktok and the website.
Wildthings Collectables is looking for an enthusiastic, creative and detail oriented content creator who is passionate about building a strong online presence and who loves helping a business grow. In this allround creative position you will create content, have a large role in our social media strategy and will be making the design and illustrations for our flyers, packaging, etc. You will also organize photoshoots for flat-lays of our jewelry and will make sure the styling is consistent with the Wildthings Collectables look. And last but not least, you will be concerned with setting up collaborations with brands or influencers.
- Someone who loves to create
- Someone who can work independently and has a hands on mentality
- Someone who shares our interest for design, jewelry and fashion
- Someone who actively thinks along about designs and can be both artistic and commercial
- And of course, someone who would love to have lunch with us everyday in our office in Amsterdam.
Wat bieden wij
- Experience within a young company with enough room for personal development and creativity.
- Freedom to express your own thoughts and ideas within the team
- A compensation in accordance with Dutch guidelines
- A place within a great team in an office in Amsterdam, with an everyday team lunch
- Plenty of jewelry to add to your own collection!
Start date: February 2022
Period: 5-6 months for 5 days a week
Send an e-mail to email@example.com and tell us why you would like to join the team. Please include your resume and portfolio.