Whether you are going on holiday or on a business trip, a delay or cancellation is always annoying. Unfortunately, airlines generally refuse to pay the legally-required compensation to the affected passengers. Lack of knowledge, expertise and time are the main reasons for passengers to give up.
For this reason, Yource, the parent company of Flight-Delayed.co.uk and others, was founded in 2010. We help all travellers and tour operators claim compensation for delayed, cancelled and overbooked flights.
Yource is currently operating in 9 countries and offers support in 8 different languages all under one brand. We take care of all communication with third parties and aim to bring all claims to a successful conclusion.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
During the first 6-12 months in the role, you will primarily work as a Content Writer, allowing you to easily blend in with the company and understand our market. You will craft (British) English-first landing pages, blogs, and news pieces, as well as work on the content side of UI and UX of our website.
After 6-12 months, you will be introduced to more and more elements of a Content Manager role, including creating briefs for freelancers, managing translations, analysing data, and helping in establishing a broader content strategy for the coming months and years. You will be directly involved in the planning process and have a big impact on where the company’s marketing goes.
We welcome new initiatives and creative ideas — thanks to a flat organisational structure, you will have lots of space to showcase your work and introduce changes.
- 3-5 years experience writing long- and short-form content across various marketing and advertising channels
- Understanding of and experience with on- and off-site SEO
- Content/project management experience
- UX writing/microcopy experience
- Native-level British English writing skills and preferably native-level skills in Dutch, French or German
- Top time- and self-management skills
Experience in working with IT and
- Design teams
- Based in or near Amsterdam (we mix in-office and remote work)
Wat bieden wij
- A varied set of tasks with a lot of responsibilities and career opportunities
- An informal and flexible working environment with fun and young colleagues
- Friday afternoon drinks, quarterly office parties and an annual company outing
- The stimulation to always share your ideas, at any time, on any level
- Full-time position (32-40 hours per week)
- 20-25 holiday days
- Pension plan
- Hybrid work model — we mix in-office and remote work
- Last but not least, our office dog Frits!