Life is fun. So should be your work.
As a rapid growing digital-first consumer brand, we are in need of a superb Social Media & Community Manager. Our fun & delicious brand differentiates Yummygums from other vitamin products. We are looking for someone who can elevate our brand perception with excitement across our organic channels and amongst our (existing and upcoming) community.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
As our Social Media & Community Manager, you will be the content creator and voice of our brand on our owned channels. You will be responsible for setting up, growing and maintaining our brand’s social media presence. Next to that, you will work on developing the Yummygums community by participating in discussions, finding new customers and listening to the current ones via various (social) platforms. In addition, you will dive into and execute creative ideas for copy, photography and videos. In doing so, you are constantly aware of new media developments and the know-how to apply them. Next to content planning, you will also analyze the statistics of our channels and report the results to the Head of Brand in order to devise new strategies.
The purpose of your job is to establish our social presence & community fitting to our brand values. And yes, with establish we mean all the way from the start. So don’t confuse this for a purely strategic role, your hands are itching to execute your vision too.
Just to have some pointers:
- You will manage and grow the Yummygums owned SoMe channels: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok – whatever the go-to social platform of the moment is.
- You will build a social content vision that you execute yourself (from concept to creation) or coordinate it with the Content-team.
- You will review and interpret social analytics to measure and guide the effectiveness of your social strategy.
- Ensure Social assets follow brand guidelines and standards.
- You will build a community full of brand friends and respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner (30 mins/day).
- You will monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
Life is fun. So are you.
So now you have a good insight into the Social Media & Community Manager role and the job specs. Equally important to us is who you are. We are looking for someone who is fun to work with. You seek freedom and take responsibility – and responsibility it will be! You have an entrepreneurial mindset and you are looking to experiment and execute. You want to grow! Not only our business but also yourself. As our business grows, you grow along with it and take up more and more ownership and leadership. You see opportunities everywhere and boldness is what got you here in the first place. Ideally, you have:
- You’re looking for a great second step in your career and already have some solid experience in Social Media & Community Management, preferably in a similar role at a D2C brand, agency or within a start-up. We understand learning takes a lifetime, but you are also here to implement and start to get the show running.
- You are strong on knowledge, but also love to get your hands dirty. From creating new concepts to writing social copy and keeping our Yummygummers happy.
- Experience with the creation and management of KPI driven content strategies.
- You love the design and have a good eye for detail: you are always looking for that creative angle in both visuals and copy to get your content to the next level. Therefore, proficiency in design tools such as Photoshop and Canva is advantageous.
- You’re a natural project manager: you set out clear paths and include milestones that lead to assessment, reflection and optimisation.
- Good knowledge of social scheduling and analytics tools such as Later, Google Analytics.
- Rock-solid communication skills in Dutch and English – written and in speech. ( won’t proceed with non-Dutch speakers)
- You can’t wait to join our lively team!
Wat bieden wij
We don’t believe in micromanagement. We want you to be creative, be bold and be out there. We will provide you with everything you need, so you can be that person. That’s why we believe in being a good employer and that starts with trust, fun and freedom. Does this resonate with you? Take a look at our vacancies and apply now!