ADCN’s team is fueled by an immense passion for creativity and a desire to build a community across the creative industries. We strive to improve ourselves and each other every day. Innovative ideas and input are greatly valued, and creativity is highly appreciated and stimulated. We adapt our organisation to changes in the industry around us, which results in new, exciting challenges every day, for which we all take our responsibilities with great passion.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
ADCN is looking for energetic Awards Advisors , who are strong in communications (no phone phobia), love doing research and who have an affinity or interest in the advertising and design industry.
Tasks & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for contacting previous and potential entrants for the Dutch Creativity Awards, by email and phone. You will introduce ADCN, excite and convince them to participate, give customised advice and information how to enter work for the Awards and guide entrants through the process. The entrants are companies and individuals who work in all kinds of creative disciplines in advertising, design, media, digital, production, etc.
Our entrants are not just people, they are the best creative talents and companies in the Netherlands, which means you will learn and become inspired on the job. You will be guided by the ADCN Awards team and work in a creative environment in Amsterdam.
Skills & Personality
- Excellent communications skills – you like engaging with and talking to people
- You like to research, have a sense for talent and get excited by scouting the best, outstanding creative projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, fluent in both English and Dutch
- Service-oriented and problem-solving – you can handle customer inquiries both over the phone and by email
- You know your way and/or have a network in the Dutch creative communications, brand, digital, media and innovation industries
- Target driven
- Experience with using a CMS and Excel
- Organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Work in the heart of the creative community. If you’re looking for a job in this industry, this is the place to start.
- You’ll be the first to see the best work of the most creative people in the Netherlands. You’ll watch, learn and become inspired every day, all things you can bring into your future career.
- Participate in ADCN’s Awards, events and festivals.