Aectual is the go-to platform for tailor-made, circular interior products & architectural elements.Through innovative 3D printing techniques, we infinitely re-use materials, that way building a better and more beautiful planet. We collaborate with famous and upcoming architects and designers and offer interior objects and architectural elements such as flooring, acoustic wall panels, furniture, and even entire facades. Our number of architectural products and designer collabs is growing by the day, as is our company. Our clients, ranging from Nike and BMW to Schiphol Airport and Disney, are based worldwide. Our products and our company are built with sustainable design principles in mind – and everyone on our team vouches for 100% circularity.
What we offer:
- A competitive freelance salary according to qualifications and experience
- In case of success, the possibility to grow to a senior / art director role
- Parttime working hours that best fit your productivity
- The opportunity to make a big impact from day one and grow our company into a global player, being a real game-changer in the interior & architecture industry
- Become part of a young, ambitious, energetic, innovative, and international team of new business developers, software developers, 3D print experts and product designers
- A dynamic and inspiring workspace in Amsterdam
- Opportunity for personal growth and initiating your own ideas
- Collaborate with the World’s leading architecture and design firms and famous brands
- Reduced prices for Aectual’s shop products
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
We are looking for a talented, self-organized junior content maker, with a passion for design and who is comfortable working with several media types (graphic, photo, video). Your most important task is to edit and structure all our content into amazing material for our brochures and social outlets, and create totally new content.
Required skills & character:
- Talented designer with eye for interior and architectural design.
- Flexible and positive mindset, keen to work with different tools and media.
- Self-organizing, precise, and accurate.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Design, create and update product brochures and playbooks, dtp work.
- Manage and direct photo and video shoots, passion to create photography and film yourself is a big plus.
- Edit photos and video material.
- Create and edit content for several social outlets (Instagram, pinterest, linkedin) and newsletters.
- Organize and maintain image bank.
- You will work closely with the Creative Director and CEO in creating the perfect representation of the Aectual brand.
Interested in joining our team:
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject ‘content maker’ – with your name and contact info and attached:
- Letter of interest.