With an ability to unite global communities across borders, Daily Paper is more than a clothing brand. Through creativity, fashion and education, we aim to inspire young adults and set an example of giving back. Daily Paper has attracted a tribe of multidisciplinary creatives and cultivated a community of individuals who celebrate their own roots and champion inclusivity. The diverse and deep-rooted diaspora culture is the bedrock of our brand, echoing in every collection – and always portrayed through the lens of the youth.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
We are looking for an E-Commerce Manager who will lead growth and expansion of our online sales. In this role, you will be leading a small team and a network of agencies to reach our KPI’s regarding our online revenue and key e-commerce metrics, growth and expansion in key markets through performance marketing and localization, .com optimization and testing, CRM, data and reporting. Always delivering a best-in-class digital consumer experience.
Duties and responsibilities
- Oversees planning, onsite optimization, content development, warehousing and web analytic
- Responsible for reaching monthly / annual sales goals, based on the sales and performance targets
- Manage the E-commerce and Performance Marketing agency that handles the day-to-day site operations, CRM and performance marketing
- Manage the eCommerce calendar and budgets
- Responsible for overall site, customer experience, growth and KPI performance in liaison with the E-Commerce agency
- Set project roadmap for website development, identify areas for savings and growth and ensure ROI on all initiatives
- Advice internal teams, on product, mix, offers and quality based on your data
- You make decisions based on data and are able to provide relevant data-driven insights to the rest of the company: Production, Design, Art Direction, Marketing, Wholesale
- You oversee all E-commerce Operations and keep a close eye on the operations from our warehouse and logistics partners by working closely with our Logistics Manager
- Reporting: Responsible for reporting all business reports of key business metrics to C-level, including site performance, conversion rates, sales by product and all digital.
- Bachelor and/or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business,Communications or similar
- +5 years’ experience in the E-commerce field
- +1 years’ experience in managing a team
- Experienced with Shopify Plus
- Experienced with UX and data-driven projects.
Wat bieden wij
At Daily Paper we offer employees to be part of our internationally, fast-growing brand. In this environment you can make a difference and develop yourself. Our team is young, passionate and creative. We’re committed to world domination, therefore looking for ambitious people that would like to join our family to achieve this goal!