DGTL was founded with an unflinching commitment to bringing cutting-edge electronic music and art from all over the world. We have a responsibility to improve and maintain our social and environmental impact on the globe and we are committed to leaving the world a little bit better than the way we found it.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
We are looking for a designer with a creative mindset and a passion for video editing. As our DGTL Designer, you are responsible for translating the identity of our brand and festivals into dynamic visual assets. You know what it takes to get creative and inspiring within strict time limits. Working closely with our Content Manager and our social media team, you take care of keeping our visual identity on-brand while at the same time elevating our content and campaigns. You will play an important role in telling our visual brand story to a worldwide audience.
In this job as our DGTL Designer, you will be:
- Responsible for gatekeeping our brand: a consistent visual identity in both online and offline media.
- Responsible for creating all campaign elements and key brand assets for all DGTL events worldwide.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining, filing, and transferring of design templates for our local teams.
- Responsible for creating and managing creative workflows between our global and local teams.
- Responsible for maintaining our DGTL Brand Book to provide all our stakeholders with up-to-date brand identity guidelines.
- Supporting, guiding, briefing, and training of designers on our local DGTL teams.
- Supporting, assessing, and briefing of external freelancers and agencies.
- Supporting our Marketing, Music, Production, Revolution teams in developing and aligning campaigns.
- Supporting creative projects by providing inspiration, moodboards, mock-ups for our ideas and ambitions to come to life.
- A leading voice in providing feedback and progressive insights on all visual and design related matters.
We are looking for you, if you:
- Have 2+ years of experience as a multimedia designer.
- Have a creative yet professional work ethos.
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Have found the perfect match between creativity and time-management.
- Have an eye for detail, and are structured and accurate in your work.
- Are highly skilled in creating social media assets, both static and animated.
- Are confident in handling and planning high-demand workloads.
- Are not afraid to kill your darlings (every now and then).
- Are very much a team player.
- Are just as excited about nightlife, club culture, and urban explorations as we are.
- Can get us excited by looking at your portfolio and/or motivational letter.
Wat bieden wij
At DGTL we believe in:
- A dance floor for all.
- A place to feel comfortable and free.
- A curiosity for exploring electronic music, art, and culture.
- A sustainable future.
Start date: asap (full-time only, no relocation – this is not a remote job)
Ready to join our team? Then contact Rona Simmelink (email@example.com) with your portfolio and motivational letter, and mention “DGTL Designer” in the subject.